Reviews for Last Farewell
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Well now I'm depressed!

It's like Prowl knew what was gonna happen, and like Jazz figured it out as well. I saw, and HATE, that movie. This story could certainly fits the movie and it somehow makes the movie seem worse in my mind.

Wonderfully written.
LucasVN chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really liked how casual the mood was.

The foreshadowing is subtle; I didn't notice it until I read someone else's review.

Also, where in G1 does the state of Oregon come into play?

(I live in Oregon, BTW.)
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm gonna guess that a lot of Autobots are back on Cybertron? I haven't seen the movie in so long... Either way, this was both cute and touching. Love your works!
story reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I never saw the movie, but I have read about what happened to Prowl. Your story gave a good possibility of what could have been said. When I read the part with the badge being given to Jazz, the way Prowl looked and what he said, I kind of got the impression that he had some premonition of his end. The "uncharacteristic" gesture underlined that fact. Very well written and sad, knowing what was about to happen.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Aww... that's both sad and cute, they never got to play that game of chess... yet... are you saying that Prowl new he was going to die(and awfully i might add)? Or was it sapose to be pure coincidence? I loved it anyway.
ChibiJaime chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That... is really deep. And so sad. ._.

Very nicely done. You can't help but feel this overwhelming sense of pain when you think of how Jazz must've felt when he found out everyone on the ship died...