Reviews for First Christmas
Keepmovingforwar chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
d2- awww! Love it!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Aww, this was such a precious fic! I really liked that we got to see those two more as Bruce and Dick rather than Batman and Robin. It was a nice change. Anyways, I'm so delighted that Dick got his eyesight back. Well done!
Princess613 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Aw! Much better than Panamint's. Happy endings are the best.
RoXaS707 chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Luana Starlight chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
You have a very good story here. I don't mind reading short stories, but you have a good outline for a longer story. A couple of suggestions would be:

1) add a little backstory for Jennifer and Kelly

2) a small flashback into how Dick's accident happened

3) maybe a small chapter briefly going over what life was like for certain characters while Dick was away.

Just some suggestions.
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
ohh gata love me batman but theres no batman without a robin
ItzAGoodThing chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
I liked that. Write more angst sappy bruce dick stories!
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
thats 'dibs'

sorry for pointing it out, but i have an idiotic habit so please dont mind..

i could just picture Bruce glaring at jennifer and i could freeze...

awesome story, i really liked the ending, it made me all fuzzy and warm iside(lol)
maden-dragonheart chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
so cute. I loved it a lot! I like how bruce says he has beeps on dick and yeah...i like the whole thing. very good.

Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
how Sweet! LOVE THE corving And him caling Bruce DAD!
Panamint chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
GOOD! You got rid of Jennifer and Kelly... I knew there was something wrong with them... come to think of it, there's ALWAYS something wrong with the women, no matter if it's Batman or Bonanza or Star Trek...

Anyway, this story really rocks! If you come up with another cool one like this, I'll be forced to add you to my fave authors' list! ;)

Keep up the great work, and Happy Holidays!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Poor dicky
Panamint chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Thanks for the fast update, and I'm really sorry you were sick. It's no fun. :P I hope you're better now!

This was a great chapter-I loved every second of it (well, except the kissing part) and I can't WAIT to see what happens next! :)
Panamint chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
Honestly, you'd think that the title of the chapter would have given me a hint as to what was wrong with my favorite Robin, but NO... well, at least I was kept in suspense till the last second, right?

However, just because I like suspense does not give you permission to take forever with the update! :)