Reviews for Remembrance
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
*sigh* I love prince Darien stories. especially good ones like this!
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
This is sooo sweet! You did such a wonderful job! That was interesting how you set up the way they met, and them not seeing each other for a long time. That happened to me once, but sadly, I haven't seen the guy since December, and it's July now. (

Well anyways, I really liked this. Btw, I didn't know anybody could live witout SM for 2 whole years. I can't even go a month. You must have a high endurance level. Ok, enough of my babbling. I'll stop now.
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
*Eyes become teary* This is enough to make me cry! Sheesh, every girl needs someone like Darien in their life! Am I right? *sniff* I am absolutely fond of this fic. I think I'll print it, and plaster it on my room wall. _ Keep up the beautiful work!
sC chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Remembrance reads like poetry.

Beautifully descriptive. One can just sink into the way such love and passion was expressed. I thought it was a unique and captivating short read. And good luck to you for your future writing endeavours.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
That was such a cute story!Very touching and heart warming!*dreamy sigh*

Hope you'll write more soon!
Serena3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
that was really sweet, and i liked the way you ended it too. It was really sweet, and something different from other fics. good job!
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Well-written, very descriptive, and very sweet. I loved it. [If people flame you for OOC, just laugh. Everyone interprets characters differently. Unless you portray somebody like Amy as an F-student, there's no reason for OOC flames.]
destiny'slove chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
that was cute. It brought tears to my eyes. I absolutely loved it.