Reviews for The Race For Harry Potter
uh man chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
uh...
Bloop chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
U bastard is that how it end that's okaly good but gay!
Gloop chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This author has porblems
mrfoodjr chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Very interesting rendition,I enjoyed much
flame55 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
This is good
dpeterso chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
truly different.
Disapointed in Denver chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I have to ask:

What in the name of all that's holy is wrong with you?

Sure, I started this fic knowing that it was a conquest for Harry's virginity. But this is ridiculus.

Sex for Sex's sake is not what every teenaged girl does. The fact that Hermione of all people would be shagging for the sake of the act is so OOC that it's painful to imagine.

Before you write one more story, do yourself a favour and study how people act, and not just those in the popular circles.

Some people have enough respect for themselves that they won't just sleep with whoever just to get off.
Scarred chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
i loved it!
Unwrittenkhk3 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
I can't wait until you update. The last couple of chapters were slightly confusing, but I understand everything now.

This is extremely well-written.
Branden chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
Very well done, i dont usually read this kind of stuff but it was recommended to me by a friend, and i liked it. Cant wait for the next two chapters
lovette ngbeken chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
please continue the story please and thank you
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
The way it's so OUT of character and IN character at the same time is mind boggling...and addictive. Now I have to read what happens next...lol

-stray
HPANDHGFOREVA chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
OMG i loved it, sure it did get a bit confusing but i think i got the jist of it :) i love this story its awesome, don't stop writting please :)
Yay chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
yayayyayayayaayayayayayay! see the good pplz always winz
Michelle Moonshine chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
This was a great chapter... the beginning was a bit confusing at first because I couldn't tell which Hermione was which and who was saying what, but I think I've figured it out...

past Hermione was telling future Hermione to go back to the way she used to be, am I right? So that she wouldn't be killed.

But why would Harry be dating Padma? That confused me - and generally what happened to Harry confused me... why hadn't he known what day it was or anything? Why had he thought that he was searching for Hermione when he wasn't?

I'm glad that Future!Hermione told Brad off and decided to change back to the way that she used to be after the talk with Past!Hermione.

I can't wait to find out what happens next, but I wish I could have the things about Harry cleared up (and why Lavender said that he was dating Padma).

Please update soon!