Reviews for Crumpled Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I can understand wanting to kill people.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
BAMF Azirapahale to the rescue! I always find that idea cute. Anyway, I thought Crowley giving Aziraphale the keys to the Bentley was a nice gesture, even if he was drunk at the time, as well as cutting the rose to keep Eve from having it.
lily23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Awesome. This is great.

"Well, heaven’s fury is found in this one angel, for he alone of them is heartbroken, vengeful, and full of hate."

"Then, finding himself without a use for it, the demon had slithered up to Aziraphale and practically forced him to take it. The angel had worn it behind his ear for days."

I liked those lines.

"Duke Hastur—and every demon that got in the way of him saving his friend—was going to die."

That line made me giddy and glad.
MosherSlasher chapter 1 . 1/28/2007

Please?
The Sadistic Cow chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Write more? Great stuff.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh, scary avenging angel...
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
YES! go aziraphale, kick all their butts! wow, i love all your Good Omens fics. Seriously. You are the greatest.
Mislef chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh, I love it! I love it, it's so beautiful. I was directed here by a friend, and when I heard you wrote it I decided it had to be good and went to check it out. I was not disapointed. IT is so very very wonderful. I'll stop babbling about how good it is now...
kingmaker chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Nice. Go Aziraphale!
aisarete chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*drool* Yay! Are you really gonna have him go kill everybody? Can't wait to see how this turns out! UPDATE!
Kaira chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Hi... Update... Hurry... Please. This is amazingly well written and now I REALLY wanna know what happens.

If you update within the month I'll love you forever and build you a small shrine in my room *Tries to appear persuasive* *Fails* *Resorts to begging* PLEASE?

-K
Ahsirum chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This story BEGS for more! Please? ~looks pitiful~
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
*chants* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Minor God chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Woo, I like it... Yeah, I do. :)

If you like stories about Crowley in Hell you could read mine. You don't have to of course. Rock on.
cinnamonblood chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Oh, that was great. You are brilliant. I love your fics.