Reviews for Lies

Oh.

*Regains coherent thought*

Wow

*Ok, working on it*

Beautiful. Really. No other words meant to describe it.

;)

M.
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Wow. That was beautiful; a nice story to read because it was short, poetically written, and a little deeper than most fics of this nature. I liked how you don't figure out the "scene," per se, until the very end. If you cut me, I would bleed Literati, and this was absolutely wonderful. So very in character for Rory...it shows that she doesn't have a perfect life, that she is flawed. It was extremely well written. I love this little piece as a stand-alone, but I think you would do great doing a sequel or continuing...I don't know, I'm just rambling because this was so refreshingly done and different from all of the others I have read. Keep writing. This was great to read and just...ah. Really beautiful.

-molly-
smile1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hey,

I absolutely loved it! It was amazingly written.

Bye, smile :-)
LizDarcy1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh! That's just wonderful!
Tinkswings chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Just want to say: great! Really touched me. I'm glad that the site was up again so you could post all this. x Merel.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Summer!

This makes me happy. Because this fic was beautiful. Simple. Elegant. A comfort. (They're back together.)

But also because I miss you and everyone and am reminded of the good old days when fic updates would be something constantly announced throughout the days on the boards.
Ms Vaughn chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow so great...very cute and unlike most fics on the site!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Summer! Aww it was so good! I don't know what it was, but the way it was written, it touched me. I was almost to the point of tears.

The way, you wrote about her graduation and the pain in her eyes. And then it being her wedding day, and the vows. Aw it was good! I like when you write Lit. :-D
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
This was such a good story. Short, but sweet. It's weird how it's all about lying, but in the end it makes me happier. A very good fic. Well written, great ending. I loved how it went through Rory's life, showing the various lies she told.

And my favorite line.

"But you’re more than that- you’re friends."

Great job.
CaliforniaDreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Oh my. Oh, oh my.

This was beautiful.

I love this style of writing, putting emotion into the reader's own thoughts. It's deeper, more affecting, that way.

And the end, this line:

"you wonder how many more lies you’ll have to tell in this lifetime. You know there won’t be any today, at least, because you wrote the vows yourself."

It just...it was perfect. I can't really pinpoint why, exactly, but I loved it. Beautiful.

I know you don't really write Lit a lot...but I'm so, so glad you did.
lucial chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
This was beautiful , just beautiful.

You're a Very good writer.
Meg chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow! I loved this! I think that the wording you used...and, the way you incoperated Rory's past (childhood) and...the future. And, of course, the fact that Rory ended up with Jess. )

Great job!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
i liked it! yay Summer! lol... i really did liek it... ta