Reviews for A Port Charles Christmas
Bethany2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So, it's been years since I've been on here. But, with the recent things happening on GH lately (if you've seen it...with John, Sam, Lucy and Caleb! Poor Allison though)...anyway, I've been feeling nostalgic for old PC :) I'm hoping this gets me back into the writing mood again so I can finally finish my story. I reread your story, and all these years later, it's still really good! :)
Bethany2 chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
happy easter! and...a very good, happy ending to your story. can't wait for another ;)
Gracie A chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
YAY! Oh Melody that was great. Of course - I suspected it would end that way all along - but LOL! at Rafe and the washing machine. Too too funny. Can't wait to read more of little Katrina's antics. You know how much I adore her!
buffygirl52789 chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
I am grinning like an idiot right now. That was such a perfect ending. I can't believe Katrina actually got a pony, lol, what a lucky girl. The part with Rafe doing the laundry was hilarious...Katrina on Christmas morning gave me flashbacks of when I was little. And of course the end! Yay! I can't wait for the next story. This was such a great fic, congrats on a job well done!
PCGirl chapter 16 . 3/25/2005
Aw, Melody. I just love your stories. :)
buffygirl52789 chapter 16 . 3/25/2005
Aw...omg the part with Katrina kissing Danny was so adorable! Especially Rafe's reaction, haha. Poor Rafe. I almost hope for his sake that their next child is a boy.

Update soon!
Gracie A chapter 16 . 3/25/2005
and the cutest ever award goes to..."your" Katrina! She's is so adorable I just can't stand it. I'm as excited as she is about Christmas morning. Can't wait to see what I suspect is coming up next! It might almost be spring - but there's nothing better than a cute Christmas story like this one. :) Great job as always!
Bethany2 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
oh no, katrina is already boy crazy! hope rafe doesn't find out what she wants to do with danny or he'll go nuts lol. i love it...and i really hope you write more after this story is done ;)
buffygirl52789 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
Aw...okay love how Alison gets Katrina manicures that Rafe doesn't know about, lol. But my favorite part was how she said she wanted to wear lipstick and kiss Danny...too sweet! The party should be fun. Update soon!
Gracie A chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
AW! Adorable as ever! Poor Rafe! Now he's got 2 Alisons. heeheehee. I don't think he'll mind at all. And I don't mind that we'll get 2 more chapters. I just mind that I have to wait for them! :)
PCGirl chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
Aw, Katrina and her lavender dress that twirls is just too cute-and I can imagine her trying to take away Charlotte's present after she began to open it. What a cute little pair of friends they make. :)
PCGirl chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
YAY for Rafe and the Center! And I love "your" Katrina-cute as a button and the only Katrina we've really had a chance to see grow up since mine and Gracie's did a growth spurt to about the age of 15-18 in one story. hehehehe.

Now Katrina has only one more thing she asked Santa for-I wonder if she'll be told she's getting one on Christmas morning. We'll just have to wait and see.
Gracie A chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
I can't wait either! LOL! I'm so glad it's finally Christmas Eve. Looks like Christmas for the Koviches will be incredibly happy - which is just the way I like it! :) And PS yeah - Danny was piggish - but he's learned his lesson. LOL!
buffygirl52789 chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
Aw...Yay! So glad things worked out. I wonder who the anonymous donor was?

Katrina is so adorable...and I loved the "bathroom humor." :-)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bethany2 chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
melody, i just finished my work, and was very delighted to go online and find that you updated your story! by the way starbucks rules! if it wasn't for me being a poor college student, i'd be there a lot more often ;) anyway, i don't know why, but i found it funny when everyone was saying "merry christmas!" not because it's march now, but because on the show none of the characters would be talking to each other since they all hate each other lol (not all of them but you know what i mean). and katrina and danny are so cute! anyway i love it
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »