Reviews for A Port Charles Christmas
buffygirl52789 chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
Ah... a nice long chapter. I loved that, although parts of it were sad. The part about the diapers was hilarious...I hope they hold Rafe to that!

Thank God your story didn't end before Christmas! I want this to be another long one! :-) Keep up the great work.

Erin
Mandi chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Hey Melody! I just found this story. I'm so glad you wrote this story and continued from your last one. I need more chapters. Keep up the great work!
Gracie A chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
Melody dearest. Take as long as you like - you'll get no complaints from me. What a sweet chapter - even though I'm still sad for Rafe. Grr! at Nana Barrington but I can't get over how cute Katrina is. I can picture her perfectly. Hope you had a merry Christmas yourself. Can't wait for a new chapter!
buffygirl52789 chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Aw...I hope that they get the center back! Darn pharmaceutical company!

The part with the dollhouse was very cute.

Hopefully things get happy in time for Christmas in the story...

Merry Christmas
Gracie A chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
AW! Melody. So so cute. Poor Rafe :( He's so sad (and mad). Katrina can't possibly be cuter. Here's hoping for a little Christmas miracle - or maybe more than just one. heehee. Love it. Can't wait for more!
Gracie A chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
Aw! We decorated our tree yesterday too - but there was no one there as cute as Katrina (or Rafe and Alison for that matter. ;)) Such a sweet chapter. I love it.
Amber chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
Melody,

I love the new chapter! Write more!

P.S. Katrina is so darn cute!
buffygirl52789 chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
That is too adorable. I loved that chapter...hopefully Alison will be pregnant for Christmas! :-)
buffygirl52789 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Cuteness...except the end! What happened to the fluff? LOL. Well I have faith in Rali, they can overcome anything.
Gracie A chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Ah...a little Rali romance on a Saturday morning. What a nice thing to wake up to. :) But I'm scared. Bad Landon Pharmaceutical man - bad. Don't ruin their Christmas.:'(. Update soon! (please? thanks! lol!)
Gracie A chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
O! Well. That sounds like a plan. :) Melody - I know it's hard to tell - but obviously I adore your story. I can't wait for what's next. ;)
buffygirl52789 chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
This is so adorable. Your stories always leave me grinning like a fool! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bethany2 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
katrina is so cute..."mommies don't scare monsters away. only daddies do." i love it! and by the way, my last final is tuesday. so expect a new chapter by next weekend hopefully :)
Gracie A chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Aw Melody - this story gets cuter by the word. I'm as anxious as Alison for Rafe to come home! LOL! Katrina is just precious. Can't wait for more. :)
buffygirl52789 chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Aww what a sweet ending to that chapter. I like how Livvie and Jack have a daughter too, it is nice to see everyone in PC happy! Update again soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »