Reviews for Taking a Risk
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
1. Did you get all 'what the heck?' when you saw a review on an eight year old fic? Because that's partially what I was going for. I notice I am your first review in almost four years, so hopefully you at least raised your eyebrows when you saw this pop up. :D

2. Does this count as trolling? I certainly hope so, because I am having a bit too much fun doing it. Mua-ha-ha

3. I know absolutely nothing about Lizzie McGuire. Nada. I assume that is a girl, though.

4. Read this because I didn't even have access to a computer when you wrote this and like that message I sent you about looking back on people's Twitters (did Twitter exist when you wrote this? YouTube didn't!) I like looking at stuff like this. And I wanted to see how your writing matured, and it's so awesome because sure, you're always better eight years later, but this was not some short, choppy, run on fic and your style may have fully fleshed out at this point in time but if I had been handed this by someone random I probably would have suspected that it was from you, because of how it's written AND because no one random person would hand me a random fic unless it was by someone I knew and I just didn't know who.

5. Did my comments about this being older than Twitter and YouTube (which I only know how old YT is because of the taping report for the flashback episode, thank you for that) make you feel old? Was not my intention but I'm grinning mischievously about it now.

6. Does this amuse you or annoy you? As you may guess, it's amusing me. :D

7. Okay, I'm off to...probably harass you on some other site. Hehe
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved this; great job! (:

Angelica
adambrodylover chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
aw that story is so cute its awesome!
Megami chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I so loved it, it was sweet and i can picture them puttin thyat in the show.
PaLM TRee 101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ahh so cute.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I thought it was really good...You should keep going..
tiffanywritermaniac chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
pretty cool first chappie
SCREENSIS chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Awesome! They keep getting better and better. You really capture the essence of Lizzie and Gordo as characters. You should've written scripts for the show. I definitely wanted the relationship between them to be explored and with your story realized. Thanks, now I can picture the ending I never had but always wanted. GREAT JOB!
DracosBaby07 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This is a cool story! i like it!
Faith-Kiamn chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
::pant, pant:: I'm here! I didn't forget, I promise! It just took me a little time to get here. Now that I am, though... ::clearing throat::

This is great, Hermione781. I think you do a fantastic job capturing Lizzie's voice, from her impressions of The Kiss (and preceding moments) to her anxieties and indecision. She seems young but not immature or thoughtless...or stupid (which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to LM fic). I especially like the way you wrote the confrontation between L and G. They're unsure and awkward, but the honesty of their friendship is clear and strong despite all of that. And I loved that the second kiss confirmed Lizzie's feelings.

The only criticism I can offer is that I would have liked to see Miranda's reaction to the new state of affairs. You do such a nice job bringing her in at the middle of the piece, I kind of expect to see her again, even if briefly. Regardless, though, this is lovely and your writing a delight to read. I'm looking forward to exploring your WIP...when I get the time, anyway. ::glaring at pile of research slouching in the corner::

Cheers,

Kiamn
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This is the first Lizzie/Gordo story that I thought was good enough to review. The other ones just plan suck. Thanks for writing a really excellent one! You should write a longer one. I enjoy longer stories. Do you know of any good fan fictione websites (besides this one)? It'd be a really big help.

-Kayla
toocutecarrie chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Loved i! Please write more! :)
lifeOFillusions chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
amzing!
Maegmel chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
What will Miranda say?
LyG4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Please, continue it! It started good, I don't want it to end!