Reviews for A little piece of Understanding
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
if u haven't already, i think u should write more on this using a third person point of view. it's interesting
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
wonderful!

i love it!
SilentShadow007 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This was an ok fic and all, but to be perfectly honest I don't see how this got 54 reviews. The grammer is bad and it's OOC, but whatever. It has potential, it would be a lot better if you got a beta or something, and tryed to make the characters actually in character. What makes you think Harry would keep a "diary"? He'd atleast call it a journal for goodness' sake. Also, the Dursleys would not want Dudley anywhere near Harry's broomstick (don't even go there with the dirty meanings for broomstick...) I mean, come on! Have you not read the books?
HarryGryffinGirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
GASP GASP and GASP! MUST HAVE MORE!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This was a really creative story! I loved the idea that malfoy actually found out about harrys life away from school. It was really cool!
madison chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
it is good that you think that people can change even if it is unlikely in this case but it is good to know what can happen with a little understanding.
lil'HPfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
i really like it ... it's creative in its own way

KEEP IT UP-

lil' HP FAN *aka* 'lisa
love slash chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I think your story is great! But my cousin wants to know if they are going to go to bed with each other after they kiss-in other words, sex?
aire chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Ok, I also think this is great. I think with a bit of time alone, this could turn into a great fanfic, like, a long one, with chapters. I dunno. I'm only starting one, but I think it is good.
Chess chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was sssssssssssoooooooooo sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
pure genius
Chilamala chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Cute. Really, it is. The only thing thats a bit off is Malfoy, cuz he would never cry. Then again, how can I no for sure? Anyhoo, good work!
qwert chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
awww

thats cute
Lily of the Valley1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
ACK! OOC! I agree with Emma in this subject: Malfoy WOULD NOT cry. He would read the diary to all of the Slytherins and say heartless things about him being an orphan and a slave... we all know the drill... And there are a lot of grammer problems in here... Too many, actually. Harry's journal entries and Malfoy's thought got mixed up in my mind, and I couldn't tell when Malfoy was reading and when he was thinking. And you don't put spaces between sentences! ACK! And they would not want to be friends! If Ron read the diary, it would make sense because he's jealous of Harry's fame and fortune! *stops shouting* Sorry... just- use a beta... and get rid of the OOC... But Malfoy WOULD threaten Harry if he was afraid of having their little "conversation" repeated. But that's only because he's a stupid Slytherin git! *squeaks and hides from Malfoy-fans* GRYFFINDORS RULE! SLYTHERINS DROOL! (All Gryffindors excluding the rat... *growls and rips "It's" head off* YEAH! PADFOOT IS FREE! *celebrates*

~*~A Very Hyper Lily of the Valley Who Is On a Sugar Rush~*~
Lurker5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
This is great! I'm always looking for a good Harry Potter fic out there, they're very rare, and this one is wonderful.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »