Reviews for Kaiju Attack
GodzillaVsPokemo chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
AWESOME HEY YOU SHOULD MAKE A KAIJU ATTACK 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Will you do one with the new Godzilla?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
WHERE THE F**K IS YELLOW?! IS THIS A MANGA FIC OR GAME FIC?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
this stuff is awsome
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Many facts are wrong.
No.1 Godzilla is normally the protagonist
No.2 Mecha Godzilla is normally the antagonist
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I am betting that King Ghidorah or Gigan may join. If the Kaijus lose to the Pokemon, I'll be furious
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Are you going with the old "guy in suit" Godzilla or the more recent "Computer animated" Godzilla.
Miyuutsuu chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I now have read the entire story & I only have 1 thing to say: BRAVO!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
This was a really terrific story you did. I LOVE GODZILLA as much as I love the characters from the Pokemon Manga series! You should definitely add the smashers in your latest Godzilla/Pokemon crossover and also make it a smashbrothers crossover to get in good reviews.
thefithrider chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
Best...story...ever...

I and all Godzilla fans salute your work
Seth chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
ARGH

Write the sequel NOW!

It'll also be better if you put some SSBM characters in it too!
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Yes! Godzilla lives! I love him. I want him as my pet! (When he destroys something, he's not evil, he's just grumpy and big.)
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
Yeah, Mothra is going to turn in to a pretty butterfly!

It's just pity that this chapter is almost perfecly like the movie.

I wish that Godzilla appears again in the next chapter. I love Godzilla (and Junior Godzilla even more).
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
In most of the movies htat I have seen, Anguiras (or Angilus, like me and my friend have learned to call him) and Godzilla are friends. Why would they be fighting? Did Godzilla eat Angilus' bag of Sunday-evening movie chips or something? )
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Keep writing, I have told my Godzilla-crazy friend about this story. (Let's see how long it takes before he checks his e-mail and comes to read this.)

I like both Godzilla and Pokemon, so I LOVE this story. Actually I have just finished the first Finnish chapter chapter for my first fanfiction-story, which is about Godzilla. And now I should try to upload it. I should go and try now, then I'll know if I can do it.

Next I'll translate it into English, so that those who can't read Finnish, can read it too.

Oh, and keep writing, you're on my Author Alert list, So I'll know when you update.