Reviews for Digimon: Frontier Legacy
Battlesny chapter 3 . 3/21
what's wrong with earth, water, metal, wood? not even one chosen gets a different spirit than the originals? :(
other than that, great story.
Fenris Blackwell chapter 20 . 3/12/2009
... yes I have no life...does the fic still have a heartbeat or two to spare? Meh heh.

~Be Safe, Fenris
heloplayer chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
this is going to be good
GTEX chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
Great chapter man. I really like this story a lot. Keep it up.
GTEX chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
I like it man. This is a geat story, Keep it up.
GTEX chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Freaking sweet man. That was a cool chapter. Keep it up.
GTEX chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Sweet man. that was a really good chapter. Keep it up.
dark672 chapter 20 . 1/6/2007
it's good
Kara chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
It's nice to see you up and running again! I've always wondered what happened to you. Anyway, WOW! Lenadoramon is a completely different character from what I expected. So much depth. It makes me want to give him a big hug. He wasn't goofy at all in the chapter...well except for the end... The end was funny. Betamon just wouldn't stay quiet. Luckly Lenadoramon isn't suicidal. This chapter kinda makes everything seem different for me. I mean, we really don't know anything about the Dark Force or the 3 guardian people helping the Digidestined. For all we know, the Digidestined are really just getting used by the 3 Guardians and the Dark force is really trying to save the DigiWorld... or something... ANYWAY, I don't want the warriors of Wood, Steel, and Earth to die. I like them... Though Empressmon... We'll just have to wait for her chapter... Well, Awesome job with the Chapter. See you and KEEP WRITING!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 11/30/2006
I loved the part about Lendramon's dragon spirit, it's a shame that he is small in size. Although he is right, looks can be decieving.

Anyways, I liked his judgement of soul attack and I cannot wait to see what you have Empressmon goes on that could possibly top this.
GTEX chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
WOW! that's all I have to say.
GTEX chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Pretty Good. Very fluent and well written. It seems just like the show. Keep it up.
GTEX chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Pretty good story. It's extremely well written, and very interesting. Keep it up man. Good work.
Emote Control chapter 19 . 5/10/2006
The past two chapters have presented two villains - Aceromon and Thesiamon - in a decidedly non-villainous light. Indeed, they act as heroes, albeit with some prodding.

Reflecting on past chapters, I realize that only Empressmon has given the impression of being genuinely "bad" - even the Dark Force seems to be driven by a sort of anxiety rather than actual malice.

Will this be like Digimon Frontiers, or Ronin Warriors, or Sailor Moon, in that of the enemies who are not monsters-of-the-week only one of them turns out to be genuinely bad, the others merely misled by the bad one?
Emote Control chapter 13 . 5/9/2006
I didn't really like the gang-rape subplot, it seemed to crude for this series. On the other hand, great Renamon cameo.