Reviews for Holding On
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
lovely fic so sweet and i wish there was more to see Angel help Buffy!
angelsno1slayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
good story. interesting
JadedTruth chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really like your story, i loved how u made Angel be the one to be there for her. Is there going to be another chapter? or a second story?
StillHoldingOnBA chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Great fic! I like the fact that he's coming back and the way you divide Buffy from the Slayer that was cool.
Out-of-Reality chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Everything you write is so filled with emotion. It's so in touch with reality and I love reading it. This story was no different. Never stop writing!
ellie C chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i really hope that you continue this i don't know if you meant it to be a one parter but you're an amazing writer. please continue.
Bera-Moon chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Is there going to be a sequel? That would be cool...sequels are cool...and Buffy/Angel sequels are cooler than anything!

Great story...though Dawn was a touch rude...i mean there Angel was, being all 'knight-in-shining-armour' and she was all 'gr, we don't need you'

Great fic! :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This is a fantastic one-off and makes a lot more sense than that Angel would be insensible to Buffy's re-entry into the world. Thanks, K.
ba always chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Great story - thought you captured the character's (esp Buffy's) feelings spot on during season 6.