Reviews for Yami no Kokoro
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
I love your story! Please update! You haven't updated in forever!
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I love this story so far, I you get around to finishing it.
gingerbread chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
yugi lives abuve the gami shop.
HeteroChromium chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Now this is a REALLY funny chapter.

I agree with Ryou. 'All explosions do tend to lead to either Malik or Bakura, one way or the other.'

Yeah, Malik, soooo brave. '"Which one of you would like to go first?" Mr. Ollivander asked.

Malik, always the brave one volunteered…Yugi. "He'll go!"'

I agree with Yugi. ' Malik was a disaster magnet. No doubt about it.'

Yami has a good question. '/Why are these wizards letting Malik near these "wand" things again/ Yami asked.'

After all, Malik already causes so much trouble with just his Millenium Rod. Chaos, pandemonium, mayhem and panic will follow immediately after Malik gets a wand.

Keep up the good work! :)
HeteroChromium chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Nice one! I especially enjoyed the bit on Malik and Isis. That was gold.

'"You have your money?"

"Yes, Isis," Malik replied, annoyed and bored.

"And you packed everything you'll need."

"Yes, Isis..."

"You have the Sennen Rod, right?"

"Yes, Isis…"

"You have all of your tickets?"

"Yes, Isis…"

"And you have your passport?"

"Yes, Isis…"

"Miss Isis, I believe Malik-sama has everything he will need," Rishid said, putting his hand on Isis's shoulder. "Let him go or he'll miss his flight."

That's probably the point, Malik thought sourly as Isis gave him a crushing hug, and told him to behave himself.

"Don't forget to let us know when you get there," Isis called after him as he passed through security (with a little help from the Sennen Rod) and ran to catch his flight.

"Don't worry, Miss Isis," Rishid said. "He'll be fine. He can take care of himself."

"I know," Isis said. "And it's the way that he takes care of himself that worries me. I just hope he behaves himself and doesn't cause an incident."'
HeteroChromium chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A lovely start to what seems like a wonderful and funny story. Keep up the good job!:)

By the way, poor owl... I think it wishes it didn't have to deliver a letter to such a "lunatic"

'The owl, sensing another bout of insanity coming on, quickly dove and caught the letter in its beak, then flew out the window as fast as its wings would take it, leaving Kaiba to mutter darkly to himself, occasionally laughing.'
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I can't believe you're using the 'send to the shadow realm' as a joke. I mean, seeing Bakura actually do it...now I can't help but dislike him. If he's going to be main character, I hope he doesn't do that shit again.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
It's not that I've watched the 4kids version but I'm used to hearing the cast speak in English thanks to YG0 Abridged, so the Japanese words are really a pain to read. It just...breaks the image in my mind.
PokePyro chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Please continue! This story is great, and it seems like writers tend to stop when it gets to the suspense...
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
Hey awesome, read your profile, last out updated it was in december 2009, but hey, that should mean you are still alive, right?

Hope you update quickly cause this is and Awsum stry!

( - .-)

~Lazy Cat
Cmpteraddict chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
This is col. Please continue.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
great story, please do the fanfiction world a favor, and update!
Naomi chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I really like this story! It's really funny, and though it lacks alot of serious and down-to-earth aspects it's a joy to read. Those translations are interesting, could you tell me where the translator is? You can reach me at
TeamVampire chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
300th review! :D

In regards to the note in your profile, I really think rewriting it is unnecessary, though I understand completely. Even if it's not apparent to readers, the flaws in your writing are always glaringly obvious to yourself. No matter how well you can write, wanting to improve is what makes you a good writer. Again, though, I don't think you should be rewriting it. You could just try your best to ignore what you've written already (I mean the narration, not the actual events), and keep writing it the way you plan on rewriting it. Then again, if you think the events are a problem, then by all means rewrite it.

Okay, reading over that, it seems a little weird. I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself. Not to, you know, go on about myself (since that's really the total opposite of the point of reviewing), but I've recently decided to stop writing a crossover, temporarily or permanently, so I really do get why you'd want to rewrite it. I look back over what I've done so far and just see so many mistakes. I'd rewrite it, but I'm not that committed. And, despite the advice I gave you, I can't just keep going, because what I've already written is weighing me down. Jeez, that sounds dramatic. But yeah, it's all a part of the story, so I can't just separate it in my mind.

Sigh. I should stop.

Well, I enjoyed your story while it lasted. While I can fully admit it's not the best (no offense), it's a hell of a lot better than most of the crossovers I've seen lately. I've spent the past week or so trying to find some good Yu-Gi-Oh/HP crossovers (I'm sad, I know), and this one is definitely up in the top 10 percent, at least. There are way too many bad crossovers out there... You know what? This may actually be higher up. Most of the ones I have bookmarked end up being deleted from my bookmarks after I scan the first chapter. Then some make it to the third chapter. And I'm left with around 20 percent of the ones I've bookmarked actually being fully read. Then I only review the better half of those... Hm. I hate percentages. I ought to stop using them. Also, I should stop writing. My bad, I just haven't really talked to anyone much today. Reviewing is my way of venting.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 14 . 2/16/2009