Reviews for In Its Right Place
meg chapter 3 . 4/16/2001
This is wonderful! I really hope you write more soon!
artemys chapter 3 . 3/11/2001
everything INDEED in its rightful place-Max and Logan Forever.
margaret chapter 3 . 3/10/2001
this was great ...is there more or are you done?
Augustana Rae chapter 3 . 3/10/2001
Wonderful! Well thought out and true to the characters.
Cassandra Mulder chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
That was nice. If only they could admit it to each other on the show. I don't even want to see how long it takes for Logan to tell her that he can't walk again. *sigh* - Cassie
Aquila1 chapter 3 . 3/2/2001
Great job. You have a knack for the poetic. Your analysis of their feeling adds some terrific imagery and depth to your story. Look forward to reading more.
Melissa chapter 3 . 3/1/2001
here comes that happy shipper smile again! :-D! good job !
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
This was an awesome story! I personally enjoyed the analyzation of their feelings. I also try to include that in my stories. Sometimes I need a well written piece of fic and this fulfilled that want. Thank you.
a reader chapter 3 . 3/1/2001
awwww! that was so sweet! keep it up and write part four soon!
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 3 . 3/1/2001
This is beautifully written story. The emotional portraylas of each character are perfect. please continue.
Rachel chapter 3 . 2/28/2001
If you write one more part, I might be tempted to track down a Logan clone and send it your way.
Grahpper aka cynnicle boo chapter 2 . 2/26/2001
hmmmm...this is getting intersting (more like delicious...lol)
Lanna chapter 2 . 2/26/2001
More! This is quite good, I must admit. *big g* I love it. It's very interesting, and if ya don't continue... Erg! I need to make up impossible threats again. I ran out. Monkeys! Er, yeah. Anyway, more!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Haywire...you are great. I can't wait to see the jealous bug come out of Logan. I have read so many fics where Max is jealous. I can't wait to see what happens when Logan gets jealous. That is of course as long as it has a happy ending.
meg chapter 2 . 2/25/2001