Reviews for In the Wrong Lane
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love it!
Sk8er765 chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
cool chapter. make more okay?
Super-Saiyajin3 chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Good work! If intended, I liked your allusion to "The Great Gatsby" with the "You're worth the whole damn bunch pout together" quote.
greg9570 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Yea. I wouldn't expect the relationship to go completely stagnant like that. I think this story presents a surreal concept of post-Stranded. Whether they would want to admit it nor not, things would change after something monumentous like that.
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
good
Numba1JimmyFan chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
please update!i've been waiting forever for you to write a new chapter so please!
pokey chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Great story. I like how you've used Nick, very interesting
Hermione Granger63 chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
.god that was so sad..i love this story! write the next chapter soon!
fanjimmy chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
He finally realized that.
School of Hard Knocks chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Wowzers those were strong visions u gave could of helped a blind man see the beauty of what he wants to see in front of that was normally normal but hey today is Xmas so hey need to act responsible.

Micheal or Manuel
violetctm chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
um, i wld realli, realli like 2 noe wad happens nxt, so can u please update A.S.A.P.?
EL CHUPACABRA chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Wow! This is very, very interesting! I find myself just loving to read your descriptive, cryptic style. No one on this website really writes like this, and a unique style is always fun to read. I feel bad for Cindy, but I know that she and Jimmy are meant to be. The unlawfulness of love can even make sense of a paradox, and so can it make sense of those two. I hope you continue this! Update when you can!
fanjimmy chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Poor Cindy. The victim of the worst kind of punishment. Unrequited love.
Hermione Granger63 chapter 2 . 12/6/2004