Reviews for Egyptian Myth
L Lawlet chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
this is good when is the next chapter?
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE! I know that you have not looked a this story for a while but I really wish to see how the story develops. I think that the parts that you have written are very true to the personalities of the characters that you use, not to mention that I think this is one of the better crossovers that I have seen for the fruit basket section. Hope to see more.
starlight luna chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
What was Seto Kaiba doing at the muesum? How was Kyo able to know that Tohru somehow changed? What is the twelve glowing lights that surrounded Tohru in her dream? Why was the pharaoh or Yami in Tohru's dream? Why was Tohru able to hear Yami when she was talking to Yugi? What will have been during Tohru training and teaching of the game Duel Monster? Who was the person with the soulless blue eyes? Was he really looking directly into Tohru's soul? What will Tohru tell the Shigure, Yuki, and Kyo about her day at the museum and what have been after it? What does Yami mean when he say to Yugi "Yugi I believe you and I are to be watching our dear new friend, I think there's more than what meets the eye."? Will Tohru eyes change red or will it remain blue? I think that it is best that Tohru's eyes remain the same color because wouldn't that confuse her friends. When will Tohru meet Yugi's friends? Will the spirit of the millennium bracelet be able to tell Tohru what is going on before the cat goddess dies? Why is the cat godress dying? It looks like the spirit of the millennium bracelet can take over Tohru just like how Yami take over for Yugi. I have many more questions but I don't know what to ask at the momont. Are you going to continue the story because I will like to know what will have been next? If you continue the story, update as soon as you can.
Misty Narumi chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
O/O

oh...this is an interesting story in a good way...
ree chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
(mouth wide open eyes huge)so. . .COOL!
Lady Light chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Please update this soon! I'm really interested in this!
toadgirl chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
LOVE your story line cant wait for an update
windstar chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
love ygo! love fruitsbasket! This is my no.1 story- keep it up!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
This fic is wonderful. I do hope you don't plan on forgetting about it. PAMS(please add more soon)
blackash chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
What an intersesting story! I really like! Please update soon!
Firey Pheonix chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
i like this story a lot so hurry up and update it pwease::puppy eyes::! please and thank you!:)
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
weird...yet interesting...update soon.
lara alexis chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
HAVE TOHRU IN THE DUAL MONSTERS TOURNAMENT!UPDATE SOON!
bandwitch chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
Wow, this fanfic is getting interesting, I like it! I hope you update soon! _ Your plotline is original.
Shirlisa chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Please ad more chappies I wanna here more please!