Reviews for If Only You Were Back
Little angel chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
SO COOL! I LOVE bitchy Yuna! Makes a change from shy and quiet Yuna! I also thought the relationship between Rikku and Lulu was funny too! Glad Bahamut went good. Hope Shiva gave him a good telling off for changing Tidus into a girl. LOL.
Billy Rose chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
woo!

yuna got her ass kicked

finally

she's so annoying

anyway, great fic :D
The Shadows Hide All chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
Aw, I like. So kawaii. So...Yuna-bashing. Don't get me wrong, I like Yuna being the sweet, sexy summoner she is, but a bitch Yuna is fun, too! Great story!
almostyourangel chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
I can't believe I just read and enjoyed a fic that entailed Tidus being turned into a girl and losing his memories. :/ But... It was great! The end made me laugh like crazy. I love that you paired up Gippal and Baralai, and the Al Bhed scene completely kiled me. Also, most stories that have suddenly been ended due to a lack of inspiration read badly and the endings seem to be tacked on, but you did a really great job making it end naturally. Congrats on a great story!
MarinaM chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
Story is AWESOME. Adding it to my fav stories list! Great work!
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 10 . 5/29/2005
Lol, holy shit, i forgot to put this on my favorite stories list. lol. that's y i didnt update for like 6 chapters. damn i wish u werent stopping this story. at least u gave it a good ending tho.
KittyVonBusty chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
LOL! Go Rikku Go! The ending was funny, i'm still laughin at it.

Love Kerith
Soras-Baby-Girl69 chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
wow...i LOVE your stories! Keep writing more! i cant wait for the next chapter of this!
Rikku'sBrunetteDouble chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
Yuna is a bitch in this story! wow...
Nazen chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. Things have...happened.

I love the way this story is going. Yuna is such a bitch here, isn't she? x3 But it makes the plot, so I'm okay with it.

Oh, and chapter two of Betrothed is up, to let you know. :D
KittyVonBusty chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
*sits in bath robe with a bad cold* its ok huny, i've not updated Into Hell in over two months lol. But i have a special scene coming up for Trapped on finctionpress. It'll possibly give Sandy a major nosebleed lol.

Love ya loads.

Keri
SemeDesu chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
Ayahh! Me likey mucho! Update soon please! Yummy yummy yaoi...
KittyVonBusty chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
*takes a cookie* thank you. Yeha, they're gettin back together. YE_HA. *bouces round the room* WOOT WOOT.

Kerith
Fionara chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Hmm, interesting. Wow, Yuna is really nasty. I don't quite buy it but i still like the story. I just can't resist a Wakka/Tidus fic. Can't wait to see more.
amagana chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Your story could be a lot better if you didn't write only factual things down and tried to put some drama in it! Do those people even have emotions?