Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Jayne chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
is kagome immortal that would be cool or can she be a demon with her holy powers as well i hope you update soon i love this and want to read more :)
fluffydono chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
gah ToT cliffie
Jayne chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
im still hoping this continued can she be immortal staying young forever i hope you consider continuing this the mystery is killing me please update
guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
wow please update this kagome, kurama, hiei match i really think this is awesome and cant wait to find out hat happens next :)
Jayne chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
ooo mysterious please update i really enjoyed this and hope you update soon :)
FaithDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this story was going great so far. too bad it was discontinued. if you ever come abck to it thatd be awesome. i just loved the little boy demon thats attached to kagome, makes everything so interesting and its the first time ive ever seen it. also, the part of her speaking with that one dude, most likely in the past, and im thinking naraku, is awesome. i wonder what the deal thing was.
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I originally read this story when you first "published" it five years ago, but after reading Ookami-sama's fic, 'Cabrit Sans Cor', I had to come back and check something. The lines in italics are the same, ":“How much… do you love your friends?”::" and "::“Just like that?” her disbelief was just as obvious in her voice as it was in her expression.

“Just like that. You may not believe me, but I assure you, my dear, I have found myself in the mood to be… indulgent,” those unblinking eyes never released her gaze as he dipped his head to her in a semblance of respect. “You and your friends are free to leave without interference from me.”::" I'm sorry, but are the two stories related in some way? You both only have two chapters up (unfortunately), so I can only speculate. But since my other favorite story of yours - the fic formally known as 'By Any Other Name' - is, I'll just assume. *goes to look up the meaning of 'Cabrit sans Cor'*

Well, here's hoping Ookami-sama heals up, gets everything in order and is able to return to the world of fanfiction. If anything, it has to be a little therapeutic, no?
Jasmine Fields chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Wow...what a great, well thought out beginning...I am really drawn in by this story...I know that BAON is still being worked on, but really, I'm glad that you started this fic. Sounds like the beginning of another great story! I can't wait to see how it develops (when you have the time, you know)!
FaithDeanLove chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
i demand to know why you have not updated this fic yet! just kidding! i absolutely love this fic. was the little boy the person she was communicating silently with. hiei probably thinks that shes unaware that hes possesed because the fact you mentioned the red was gone when she looked at him or maybe he does think she knows more than shes letting on, but i think she knows exactly wats going on.
gaarapanda5 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
update please )
Deritine chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
What a place to leave it... erk...
amberwolves chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Bloody Hell! This is one of the best, aside from evolution, crossover for Kagome I've incountered. What a clever plot and complex developement. Though it is moving fast to the point, the pace is magnificently great and moderating the quick developments to readers.

Enjoying your writing style and anticipating on the continuation,

Library Drone SAR chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
I liked it alot. Especialy the banter between kurama and kagome. Good work.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
you certainly exploited my curiosity with this! I can't wait until the next chapter! Your portrayals of all your characters are masterful and so in depth just like in your other story. I have to admit I'm a little jealous lol
HADmatter chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
This story looks really good so I can not wait for the next update!