Reviews for Violently It Changes
yay chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I think that this was pretty good. I think the fact that you slowly revealed what was going on made it more interesting.
Bopbepop chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was beautiful. Hermione's guilt is well written, and most of all, you have one of the best last line that I have ever read:

"Standing there, before the tombstone, with his back to her, was Draco. White flowers lay on the ground by his feet."

Please continue writing. All of your reviewers need more dose of angst xD.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Beautiful. The ending was perfect. Loved it.
dramionerox chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
WOW this was truly..captivating

great job!

much love, Rox
teejplease chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
SWEET JESUS, MOTHER OF GOD - You are brilliant. I was listening to 'Best Mistake' by jamisonparker, and just by the title you know it fits DHr as you write them perfectly. I love it.
wonderwall05 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
this was so good i did not expect the ending
Dizzied chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Though the the beginning of the story was pretty good, the end was splendidly finished. I like it very much xD.
ruru chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
that was soo sad!

i loved the ending:D
Syaoronsangel chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow. This one is great. Though, to be clear, did Hermione cheat with Draco? Or did they just meet? Was Harry's "suspicious" face only part of Hermione's imagination or did it actually happen and she was remembering it? I love the ending. It's awesome.
ambertiger666 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The ending was one of the most beautiful I've read. Great story!
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Once again I've read a one-shot with a ship I don't support(Harry/Hermione), I'm so proud...*sigh*

Now back to the point here.

Wow that was an amazing one-shot.

It touched me and pulled my heartstrings...

The end was brilliant!
emin3maddict chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
its alright i rekon

can u add more?

the end is like an ending that seem suprising and could easily be twisted around to make it more intresting

i think u shud work on it!
littlemoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was really...how do i say it without saying either corny or cliche...moving.(i coudn't so opted for both) .really sad. but good. does that work? good but sad.

-littlemoo
Darius chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
that was really quite sad. It is a good ending- a hanging one, the way I write mine. Good work. You need motivation you say? how about you better keep writing or you might just recieve a howler! cya mate-

-Darius
black mirage chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That's so depressing. I'm speechless...