Reviews for A Date for a Debt
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
NO! how could u! ah well...((sniff)) wewll tht was good, but wen robin was trying to figure evrything out, well, tht was very confusin, but w/e. at least they'll forgive her! yay! well, update soon!
StArFiRe-RuLz chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
OMG! ya know what , it's kinda weird cuz my friends call me starfire (my friends are all the titans) and if i really was her thats exactly what i would do! lol... thats kinda sad tho... any hoo... i love a walk to remember too! wow. you rock! this story gets my Drama Queen toe socks... YAY! ( its a grading system i made up you got the highest grade!) YAY! lol... um.. hat was i gonna say again... o yah! Update soon! Puh-leaze and thank you!

-StArFiRe-RuLz

P.S.- OMG! I love INuyasha too! i just started watching it but me and my friend ( who is terra) have this thing where i say Kagome and she says inuyasha cuz its this advertising thing were its all shots of them!
eventidespirit chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
Aww adorable chapter. lol Star giving mustard bottles to everyone, how very much like her.

Two fights? sounds interesting lol

I did notice a very small typo when BB is proding Raven for info. "You can hide what happened forever.”

Hm...I found the one where Star must murder Robin (well I would hope that she doesn't actually go through with this) quite interesting.
katie chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
beastboy and cyborg are soo funny. but neways i didnt get the last paragraph, so robin knows that starfire didnt mean to go out on a date with aqualad, i dont know. can u please clear that up. Also i can not wait until starfire comes out so robin and her can finally talk! Again, Robin and Starfire are meant to be!
Kat097 chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
OMG, I love this fic! More more more!
SocialKween chapter 15 . 1/8/2005
omg once again i hav like no time, but that was so good! and i saw bunny raven, and that was really good too! it was hilarious, and i am going to just DIE if you do not update. you hear me? DIE. ur welcome for responding to your story idea things! update soon great chappy!

~Kweenie
Rose chapter 15 . 1/8/2005
yay for the hints, poor robin, still upset. ROBIN SHOULD KICK AQUALAD'S ASS! it would be funny. (ok, not funny to starfire, but i am interested to see who would win)

oh yeah, is starfire still kinda an idiot? (NO!) i hope not, it annoys me! HURRA FOR UPDATING! i will end this review with a quote from 'some dude'.

Love is like a snowmobile, racing through the tundra. Suddenly, it tips over, falling on top of you. Then night comes. and the ice weasles come out..

(i thought it made sense when i read it, but whats with the ice weasles?)
acatalepsy chapter 15 . 1/8/2005
omg! i watched bunny raven and i was ahahaha! it was grand. did u enjoy it? bb was a lamp . .ahahahaha! and why will i hate you next chapter? it should be a happy chapter . .right? gr!

love, savi

PS! UPDATE SON!
Kat097 chapter 14 . 1/7/2005
OMG, WHY ISN'T THERE MORE?

...Lol, sorry. I just got so upset when I realised there wasn't another chapter! So you should pobably update. Now.
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
Man, this story is good!

Sorry that I havent reviewed in awhile, I just now read chapters 8-14.

I think this is such a great story, and I like all of your options for future fanfics!

Ok, I think you should write "Metamorphasis"(but don't have Starfire be the dead one), "From the Inside Out" (
UnOrthodox chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
Oh yeah...I live in NYC and no one watches the ball drop. Only tourists do. It's possibly the most pointless thing ever. And the police always freak out cause they think there'll be a terrorist attack.
UnOrthodox chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
I think you should try writing a Raven Beast Boy story.

Umm, well not much to say except that I love your story and I totally agree that Starfire should not be with anyone but Robin. Just that BB is kind of OOC. (He's my fav character, so I'm picky about the way he is portrayed.)

Oh, yeah, and the idea about Tameran getting destroyed is an interesting one...I think you should give that a try.

Ok, i'm going to add this story to my favorites now.

later.
jerseygrl90 chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
this story just keeps getting better and better! i think we all kno robin and star r gonna eventually b together and the suspense is killing me!granted aqualad is hot and i personally would date him in a heartbeat ...robin is like the whole package::faints::
Terra Basher chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
yay! vickys gone robin and starfire are sad and you updated! OH WOW WHAT A GREAT DAY! AND YES I LOVED YOURE STORY AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! WO HO! sorry im really REALLY hyper!
Katie chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
omg, this story is so great, well starfire did needed to be caught, i mean she did lie to poor robin but at the same time she was trying to save her relationship with him. But all i know is that robin and starfire are meant to be! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »