Reviews for A Date for a Debt
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
oh you must update NOW!

it was just getting to the good part!

you are very good at leaving cliffhangers!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
there are no words to describe how freakishly COOL this fic is! I love the plot, the idea that Robin is getting jealous (hehe) and the fact that red x wants to date Starfire.

although you kinda made it seem like Starfire was stupid, it was a very good story! please update soon!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Yeah! You updated! Gr..Aqualad better back off before Robin beats him to death with a bo staff. Lol. Loved the chapter and this story is going on my favs! Update soon!
fan chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
did starfire forget she doesn't need to breathe? dear god robin's going to explode when he sees them!
Talleyrandishktu chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Not being too big on description is good. By and large, description is boring and restricts the imagination. I think you found a good balance, though.

Cyborg isn't my favorite either but you can't just let him sit on the sidelines, he should be there, even if the focus isn't on him. You rarely see a story in which Robin doesn't get a single line.

By the dub thing I was just talking about the grammar mistake there-Cyborg's yelling at Starfire, Robin asks "What going to happen?". It's the only one I noticed.

And, on this one... Red X is just cool. I admit it, I'd crush on him if not for the fact that, well, anyway. And I can so picture Robin as being awkward and frustrated and petty in the situation. I love it. ...I can't really think of anything to nitpick about, even.

Oh, wait: If I remember my English, "love-ed" could be written "lov├Ęd", with the little accent to indicated it. Cheers.
pianomaestra chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
And it's a massive love triangle! Love triangles are very interesting to me...hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna be a homewrecker someday...anyways, I like your style of writing. It's very smooth, though I suppose the description could be better. Is there a pool in his place? Or...is he swimming in the ocean and could somehow hear Starfire? But very good otherwise, you are a very talented writer.
Cashmeritan chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
OU PRETTY COLORS- I MEAN! Heh...

I love the Robin/Starfire fluffyness of this story!

YOU DESERVE TO FEEL LOVED.

in a good way...

Ouu...things are getting interesting...X and AL and Robin like Star, but who does Star like?

.DUN...

-Mary-Chan
Yumiprincess892 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
that was kool i cant wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
Talleyrandishktu chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I like it. (Though, yelling much? At least there's only one exclamation point.) Anyway. I like Starfire's portrayal. She may not really be quite so clueless, but it's funny. And that's what matters.

Other stuff: The pace is good. I didn't get bored with description, and kept up nicely. Also, I'm glad you used Cyborg in more than a perfunctory sense. In a surprising number of fics, he doesn't seem to exist.

Technically, there isn't a major problem. Uh, though at one point Robin sounds dubbed ("WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN?"). But still, it's miles better than lots of things. So, I'll be reading. Cheers.
Courterz chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
that was great! please write some more!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
HA HA HA! The Red X date thiing was so funny! I absolutely love this so far! I'd put this on my favs but my computer won't let me log in. Update soon!
uselessacct chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
i like inuyasha too! kagome/inuyasha too! so, i like your teen titans fic. please continue. dont forget a disclaimer!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18