Reviews for A Date for a Debt
Someone chapter 24 . 10/27/2005
Oh my gosh, that was one of the best FanFics that I have read in a LONG time! Please contiue writing. And make sure to make more StarxRob! You are awesome!
StarletOfTheForest chapter 24 . 10/18/2005
Best.

Fanfiction.

Ever.

Ahem. No, seriously. I delayed doing my homework for like, three hours to read this... Yeah. So, AWESOME JOB! *adds to favorites*

-Princess Lallzers AKA StarletOfTheForest
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 24 . 7/9/2005
Uhm... Hey, I came back, even though it wasn't Rob/rav it was still really really great. And probably my favorite pairing is Rav/Aqua! So that made up for everything! -claps excitedly-

1) The worst part was probably the friends from Tamaran, not a really needed chapter. Just kinda.. there, pointless thing.

2)Best part? Uhm its either BB being so obssesive over Starfire's clothes, or Aqua and Raven meeting up in that restaurant.

3)Uhm... probably Beast Boy.. possibly Aqua Lad, but since we dont know much about him, I'd say Beast boy was the major one.

4)Romance and action maybe some mystery is good.

5)Uhm.. since this took me two days(including alot of breaks) I didn't notice any mistakes spelling or grammatically.

6)YES! YES YES YES!oneone1one!11one ;P I think you already know what its going to be about, seeing as I remember what you said about this story and a sequel, but I'll throw something in. Have it to do with more dating... maybe alot later, and getting married and terra and Bee are there...

7)Yes, Mark/X should return.. not Robert, I mean, you could if you wanted.. in maybe one or two chapters, but not alot.

8) Uhm.. dont read Fruits Basket(dont know if there is a show) and I saw inuyasha once, didn't really like it. Not much of a anime fan.

Good writing.

ta ta
Waterlily-Clone chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
Poor Aqualad and his fish being murdered by Robert and the chef's/. BOO Rob/Rae!And KagomexInuyasha!True:RobxStar KikyoxInu-yasha. Aquaxanyone is weird(I kinda h8 him?) But whatever.
Waterlily-Clone chapter 24 . 5/5/2005
U should totally have a sequel!
Waterlily-Clone chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
OMG!I swear i h8 aqualad! He ruined a perfect couple!
Sprox chapter 24 . 3/29/2005
LOL , iabsolutely LOVED it all! the ending was especially great!
solodancer chapter 24 . 3/7/2005
omg! this story is soo good! sorry I didnt review before, but I spent any available time I had to read this! This was a really good story (and HOW many times have I said that?) umm Lets see, I love Fruits Basket, Never read Inuyasha, YES you should defanitly (sp) make a sqeuel with X and Robert!(I loved the scenes with Robert!) I saw no errors and I loved the story so I had no worst part and best part. Anyway I cant put my usual 'Update soon!' because -well- the story is finished, BUT! I will say

Write the sequel soon! (yes that was lame _)

X's and O's

xKazuko chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
*second review*

Ooh.. Intense. Starfire's hecka lucky. *shakes head*
xKazuko chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh! I love the first chapter of your story.. But that A/N disturbed me.

INUYASHA AND KAGOME? *shakes head sadly* My friend, you have much to learn. Much being that Kikyou is meant for him. /Duh/.

But no. Red X and Star is intruiging *points to her own X/Star story*. And the beginning was hilarious. Totally. But I love that movie, it's cute. xD

I'm going to go read the rest of the.. 23 chapters. Wooh! This is going to take awhile. Expect more reviews. I'm annoying with these things, to tell you the truth.
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
So sorry I haven't been reviewing as much lately...I honestly just see your story and then when I do you have added like, 10 chapters since I had last read!

You must update pretty fast...it's a talent I definately do not possess.

Again, great chapter, I am just about to read the next one, so yay!
Erin chapter 24 . 2/18/2005
Girl, this story was the bomb!
Erin chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
You write the best chapters!
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »