Reviews for Everybody Switch!
Aeleita chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I loved the insanity of these stories!
crowndaisy chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I love this story, and the rest too. It's not often in fanfics that Marik isn't insane, or that people change genders, or Marik/Tèa.

I'd love to see a Marik/Tèa follow up, if possible.

the2016TC chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
great story even better trilogy! definitely going into my favs
wtfcrapper chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
yay! u go rose
FreshFish chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Joey and Tristan, ew.. LOL.. Just Tristan .. ew
hA-UkA chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I would pay to see Yami as a girl.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Nya~! I love the insanity! *evil smirk* And gender-bending... gender-bending is silly.

But I like the Tea/Marik pairing! It is TEH ingeniousness! *squeals and huggles them* I like how you wrapped everything up and finished getting everybody paired in this one .
Jjinks chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
This was great. I loved that last line. Do you have a fic on Marik and Tea? I want to know about them.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I like this beginning. It made me chuckle.
Hikari M666 chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
I suppose I shall forever be plagued with wondering how you managed to turn Bakura into a woman...when said tomb robber made such a hot man! Ah well...just for your stories I'll adjust to gender-swaps. Well written, extremely so. Love your work.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail ROCKS!
Colormyworld chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
Amazing story-all three. I love it! Great job.
JC Rose chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
didnt get any of it but oh well lol
Arcanalirin chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
i thought the whole trilogy was awesome.

"Well, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

~ Dennis 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Monty Python! Yay! _
Black Supernova chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
Tea and Mr Bow-down-to-me-for-i'm-the-most-insane-yami-of-all is such a good pairing! make another sequel about both of them!
imagines writes chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
Ack! No! That CANT be the end! What happened with Mokuba and Serenity? ...or did I miss something? O.o I LOVED THIS WHOLE SERIES! I wil miss it so much. -sniffles-