Reviews for Spells & Creatures
azerjaban chapter 4 . 2/9
Lol, Bakatcha? As in back at ya? Nice!
sue1982 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hi like your Encyclopaedia it really helpful I am currently writing a Harry/Voldemort story and I am going to use some of them,I think they are awesome !
warrenlysander chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
... I'll pm you the name once i have time to think up a good witty one
warrenlysander chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
I'm writing a story soon (plot bunny is making me) harry gets killed in final battle but the reaper stops him in between worlds and takes him to meet his first ancestor (merlin) merlin trains him for several years and sends harry back to age 6
parihpfan chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely love this ... do you mind if 'I borrow some for my story? I have been trying to create my dictionary of Spells so can I add yours. I won't post the dictionary but might use it in my stories ...
sojoukou senkuo chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Really great work here fella; just letting you know I'm going to be borrowing some, not all, of these spells for a Harry Potter story I'm working on.

Once again, great work man.
Nellied chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great idea!

You know Relashio actually undoes chains?

Btw- do you play any instruments, because loads of these are actually musical terms?
Pyeknu chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
A very nice and informative list. I might make use of some of this as I'm writing the "Icemaiden" stories (with your permission, of course).
Heliosion chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Useful fic indeed. I will be adding you to my favs
DZ2 chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
With regards to my previous review, I still wish - thanks to your disclaimer - to use some of the spells mentioned in my fanfic: Draconis Nocturnia; I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it. Thanks
DZ2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I have read through your encyclopedia and am reviewing to say well done: very imaginative. with regards to your own Disclaimer: I am writing to inform you that I will be using some - not all - of the aforementioned spells and curses in my own Harry Potter Fanfics.

All credit for the aforementioned spells goes to you.

If any problems, don't hesitate to PM me.
PapaMidNite chapter 23 . 8/10/2008
A lot of great ideas

pm
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yay, I found it again! I'll probably be using some of these spells for my Harry Potter/Jonas Brothers crossover, Time For Me To Fly. Thank you for keeping this posted!

-Darkie-
Ashe and Fire chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
nice! would never have thought of this. I have like 80 ones I made up for my own story though...
Superior Strum chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is a very good guide for fanfic writers. I am using the Magi idea and some of the curses in Harry Potter and the Allure of Wine.