Reviews for Spells & Creatures
Dnexus chapter 2 . 3/31
I thought it was great but what about gods i didnt see any thing on them
Kiwiambrosia chapter 1 . 2/17
This is fantastic and I would love it, if I could use some of the spells for my story. :) Thanks.
levi chapter 1 . 1/23
i love put some of these in a story later but very good anyways.
silvershadowseeker chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
I would love to use some of your spells as some of them will come in real handy for a fanfic I am planing on writing were Iris(FemHarry) Is born with the gift of Necromancy but she doesn't want to use her gift to rule people. She will be dark but not evil.
azerjaban chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Lol, Bakatcha? As in back at ya? Nice!
sue1982 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hi like your Encyclopaedia it really helpful I am currently writing a Harry/Voldemort story and I am going to use some of them,I think they are awesome !
warrenlysander chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
... I'll pm you the name once i have time to think up a good witty one
warrenlysander chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
I'm writing a story soon (plot bunny is making me) harry gets killed in final battle but the reaper stops him in between worlds and takes him to meet his first ancestor (merlin) merlin trains him for several years and sends harry back to age 6
parihpfan chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely love this ... do you mind if 'I borrow some for my story? I have been trying to create my dictionary of Spells so can I add yours. I won't post the dictionary but might use it in my stories ...
Underdog Lover chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Really great work here fella; just letting you know I'm going to be borrowing some, not all, of these spells for a Harry Potter story I'm working on.

Once again, great work man.
Nellied chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great idea!

You know Relashio actually undoes chains?

Btw- do you play any instruments, because loads of these are actually musical terms?
Pyeknu chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
A very nice and informative list. I might make use of some of this as I'm writing the "Icemaiden" stories (with your permission, of course).
Heliosion chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Useful fic indeed. I will be adding you to my favs
DZ2 chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
With regards to my previous review, I still wish - thanks to your disclaimer - to use some of the spells mentioned in my fanfic: Draconis Nocturnia; I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it. Thanks
DZ2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I have read through your encyclopedia and am reviewing to say well done: very imaginative. with regards to your own Disclaimer: I am writing to inform you that I will be using some - not all - of the aforementioned spells and curses in my own Harry Potter Fanfics.

All credit for the aforementioned spells goes to you.

If any problems, don't hesitate to PM me.