Reviews for Spells & Creatures
pfrladj chapter 22 . 8/22
I am sorry to say this and I think the idea is a good one but I think that the power level list is BS and so much stuff is unusable if you want a not overpowered and unbalanced story but then again it is just personal opinion
lovebeauty011 chapter 4 . 7/22
I just found this! OMG...you are superb!

Since you asked in your Disclaimer, I am borrowing said chapters:

2: Healing
4/5 Light Arts Defensive/Offensive
16 Auror Ranks
3 Neutral Arts
23 Aura's

I'm good at making up my own stuff, but one of my characters is a Jr Auror/Auror...and I like my stuff to be as accurate as I can make it. Thank you!
Dnexus chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I thought it was great but what about gods i didnt see any thing on them
Kiwiambrosia chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is fantastic and I would love it, if I could use some of the spells for my story. :) Thanks.
levi chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
i love put some of these in a story later but very good anyways.
silvershadowseeker chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
I would love to use some of your spells as some of them will come in real handy for a fanfic I am planing on writing were Iris(FemHarry) Is born with the gift of Necromancy but she doesn't want to use her gift to rule people. She will be dark but not evil.
azerjaban chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Lol, Bakatcha? As in back at ya? Nice!
sue1982 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hi like your Encyclopaedia it really helpful I am currently writing a Harry/Voldemort story and I am going to use some of them,I think they are awesome !
warrenlysander chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
... I'll pm you the name once i have time to think up a good witty one
warrenlysander chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
I'm writing a story soon (plot bunny is making me) harry gets killed in final battle but the reaper stops him in between worlds and takes him to meet his first ancestor (merlin) merlin trains him for several years and sends harry back to age 6
parihpfan chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely love this ... do you mind if 'I borrow some for my story? I have been trying to create my dictionary of Spells so can I add yours. I won't post the dictionary but might use it in my stories ...
Underdog Lover chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Really great work here fella; just letting you know I'm going to be borrowing some, not all, of these spells for a Harry Potter story I'm working on.

Once again, great work man.
Nellied chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great idea!

You know Relashio actually undoes chains?

Btw- do you play any instruments, because loads of these are actually musical terms?
Pyeknu chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
A very nice and informative list. I might make use of some of this as I'm writing the "Icemaiden" stories (with your permission, of course).
Heliosion chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Useful fic indeed. I will be adding you to my favs