Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Great story! Glad to have found it.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 6 . 6/13
DESDE CUANDO HARRY SACO SU LADO SLYTHERIN?
I am crying
CNova chapter 1 . 2/19
I thoroughly enjoyed this one! I wish there was more to the ending but it's satisfying as is. The spell was a pretty original plot arc too!
StonedJudas chapter 25 . 1/17
Little late to the party, I hope that even if you've stop updating on here, you'd read the reviews. I've finished this book a day ago and I've been sleepless as I kept thinking about the outcome of Draco and Hermione. (NO SPOILERS, READ THE STORY.) I've only read a handful of stories that has left me feeling that way. I absolutely love how everything transitions and it's really beautiful. Hope you're doing well now. xx
TheSister95 chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
If I could describe this in one word, it'd be PERFECT! I loved loved loved the twist at the end, the sincerity with which Draco reapproaches Hermione is beautiful and so raw and passionate. And the way Hermione just gives in without thinking too much, so unlike her but again Perfect! I really do hope you write a sequel to this!
I'll go read the rest of your write-ups now!
Bro Eves chapter 25 . 7/20/2017
This story is so different than any other story I've read. I read another story like this, only the roles were reversed and there was no memories being taken away (there was also no Lucius). I enjoyed it more then you can tell, mainly because I'm writing the review and you can't see my face. You're an amazing author (although, I say that for almost every fan fic I read. I don't finish them unless I thinks its perfect. That's why I wait till the end. One time I reviewed every chapter, and I was praising them. But, soon I realized I didn't like their writing style. Imagine their confusion when this girl is obsessed with your story, and just stops, five chapter in.) Well, that's all the not-so-witty banter and praise I can come up with. Write more fan fics!
Beckleybombshell chapter 25 . 3/8/2017
Holy smokes I'm so fucking glad it didn't end where you originally wanted it to. I'm crying like a baby over here. I so so hope there's a sequel. Leaving to stalk your page now!

Thank you for writing this. I haven't cried this hard over a fic in a minute.
Beckleybombshell chapter 24 . 3/8/2017
I love the description of Germany here. Beautiful.
Beckleybombshell chapter 23 . 3/8/2017
Dude! I'm freaking bawling over here! Wtf noooo!

I haven't cried over a fic like this in awhile.

This is so unfair!

Side note, bomb writing on the sex scene.
Beckleybombshell chapter 19 . 3/8/2017
I love how creepy Harry is turning out to be. I feels canon to me too which is odd.
Beckleybombshell chapter 16 . 3/8/2017
First time he's said her first name! Always makes me all giddy :)
Beckleybombshell chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
Damn. Such emotion. I love it.
Beckleybombshell chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Loved the scene with Harry. And of course with Draco!
aamlkb chapter 25 . 3/3/2017