Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Bro Eves chapter 25 . 7/20
This story is so different than any other story I've read. I read another story like this, only the roles were reversed and there was no memories being taken away (there was also no Lucius). I enjoyed it more then you can tell, mainly because I'm writing the review and you can't see my face. You're an amazing author (although, I say that for almost every fan fic I read. I don't finish them unless I thinks its perfect. That's why I wait till the end. One time I reviewed every chapter, and I was praising them. But, soon I realized I didn't like their writing style. Imagine their confusion when this girl is obsessed with your story, and just stops, five chapter in.) Well, that's all the not-so-witty banter and praise I can come up with. Write more fan fics!
Beckleybombshell chapter 25 . 3/8
Holy smokes I'm so fucking glad it didn't end where you originally wanted it to. I'm crying like a baby over here. I so so hope there's a sequel. Leaving to stalk your page now!

Thank you for writing this. I haven't cried this hard over a fic in a minute.
Beckleybombshell chapter 24 . 3/8
I love the description of Germany here. Beautiful.
Beckleybombshell chapter 23 . 3/8
Dude! I'm freaking bawling over here! Wtf noooo!

I haven't cried over a fic like this in awhile.

This is so unfair!

Side note, bomb writing on the sex scene.
Beckleybombshell chapter 19 . 3/8
I love how creepy Harry is turning out to be. I feels canon to me too which is odd.
Beckleybombshell chapter 16 . 3/8
First time he's said her first name! Always makes me all giddy :)
Beckleybombshell chapter 13 . 3/7
Damn. Such emotion. I love it.
Beckleybombshell chapter 12 . 3/6
Loved the scene with Harry. And of course with Draco!
aamlkb chapter 25 . 3/3
I want an epilogue!
aamlkb chapter 20 . 3/3
Oh Harry.
Beckleybombshell chapter 10 . 3/3
Omg I'm at work and just squealed.
Beckleybombshell chapter 8 . 3/2
Gah! The feels! You're making me ship these too and I'm a Dramione shipper! Wtf!
Beckleybombshell chapter 7 . 3/2
Bleh I'm excited
Beckleybombshell chapter 6 . 3/2
Never thought I would want to read Harry/Hermione fics until reading this chapter. It made me all giddy.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 2/18
I think some of your beta notes are still in this chapter.