Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Nessa16-92 chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
OMG I have read this story like 1000 times and it's still Sooo good! Seriously! I love it!
tatarata chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Just read your prologue and i already love it!
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
I've been wantig to read this story! This is so gooood! This is nice :-) Really, great job of writing it! When I read thr synopsis, I was captured. I wanted to know how Hermione will deal with a crazy Draco. Haha!
lollop chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
this story is bs and non what so ever in any way shape or form seems understandble. How is Hermonie supposed to take care of a patient but have malicous comments resound in her story has an amazing plot but you messed it by rushing the story line. It could have developed amazingly becuse no one else has this plot but you messed it by rushing it.
Hohoho chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
Wow! When I started this I thought it would be just another fan fiction about broken!draco and hermione, but now I know it is so much more! The emotions are almost tangible, descriptions so detailed and the whole story just seems to FLOWWW out to your soul... OMYGOSH THIS WAS EXCELLENT IT DESVES A MILLION MORE REVIEWS!
VeelaWishes chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
This is really interesting :). Can't wait to read the rest! X
dramionerox chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I know that this isn't really constructive or an elabrany review, but I really don't have anything else yo say other than it was beautiful.

Much love, Rox
PersephoneTricked chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
Long, intriguing, insanely magnificent journey! What a wonder this story has become! It's so vividly captured my imagination and, cheesily yet truly, my heart. The word "beautiful" describes it perfectly. What a rare find this gem was, indeed. I am sure I shall return to feast at the richness of your spread many, many times in the near future. Amazing. Beautiful.
PersephoneTricked chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I loved this chapter! The points of view, especially Draco's were fascinating!
jennabennaflyz chapter 25 . 1/18/2011
thank god i seriously thought you were going to end it like a tragedy but im so glad you didn't. anyways wonderful story it was FREAKING AWESOMELY ONE THE OF THE BEST. thank you :)
jennabennaflyz chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
the hell? lol but before that i was crying like i was watching titanic and shaking :/
jennabennaflyz chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
intense. damn.
Lovestory'slurrrver chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
The whole story is ONE COMPLETE LOVESTORY, DUDE! LOVED IT! I'd really like to get a few examples from stories so I could continue working on my first fanfic Dramione story. 120% for that story!D
Gingin chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
Wow, i loved this story! so creative, with a completely original obstacle keeping our two favorite characters apart.

i honestly kept skipping past your story whenever i saw it cause i was like who wants to read about a crazy draco? (apparently lots of people do! lol). but then i finally decided that with this many reviews, it couldn't be a bad story. and it wasn't! it was great! good job : )
jennabennaflyz chapter 16 . 1/9/2011