Reviews for Moments of Sanity
ItsNatalie chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
such a great story! just finished reading all 25 chapters today!
heyholabonjour chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
That was way too short for my liking :{

I NEED MORE. LMAO. I loved this! x
LeVaire chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
I"d read this story quite a while ago and wondered why I didn't leave a review / Anyway, I really really enjoyed reading this story! Is there any chance of a sequel happening? I'd love to know how Draco and Hermione would go on from there :)
M.A.P.Sgurl chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
You wrote the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read, in the last to chapters I was bawling, and that's saying something, this is the first fanfiction I have ever read that I cried about, it was so beautiful and I hope you continue it. keep writing and never stop learning..take life one moment at a time..:)
darkakane chapter 25 . 7/13/2010
Wow, this completely blew me away. I never thought the spell would literally die when the memories died. That was an inspired idea! Beautiful work!
eliza6801 chapter 25 . 6/11/2010
Absolutely amazing.
Garnite chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
I took three days to read this fanfiction. I went (literally) from bursting out laughing to nearly crying to saying "WHAT THE FUCK?" and my BFF saying, "What? CC? Really, CC?" and me just saying, "WHAT THE FUCK?" again to saying "I KNOW SHE IS NOT GOING TO END IT LIKE THAT!" to "WHAT THE FUCK?" to "YAY! I'M RIGHT! I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!" to laughter to *content sigh*.

And I loved every minute of it. Even the "WTF?" moments! Amazing story! I am so impressed!
TiffanyW chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
I dont know if anyone else has caught the Pride and Prejustice line but I did nad i just died! OMG, Elizibeth and Mr. Darcy as Hermione and Draco... Oh my brain is just melting right now.
obsessed-forever chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great story! Heart wrenching!
Heffulump chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AWESOME story!
Alaia96 chapter 25 . 12/24/2009
In the last chapter you made me cry on Xmas eve lol now I am happy :) xox brill story !
pinklady24 chapter 25 . 12/12/2009
I've been searching for a good, original Dramione for the past couple weeks now and I'm so glad to say I found one. I've spent the last few days reading Moments of Sanity and it's one of my favorites! It was a situation I've never seen Draco in, which was wonderful. Plus, I really didn't know where you were going at the end. (DHr can be so predictable!) Well written and true to the characters- love it!
bioncafemme chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
That was perfect. The best ending.
Inatikoti chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
aw the ending was so sweet! .

this story is so freakin beautiful

ur words actutally made me cry when hermonie oblivated draco

i seriously felt the story!

i lub lub this stori u

btw ur a great great author, and this stori proves it u
Pandoras5thBox chapter 25 . 10/5/2009
I reallyreally enjoyed this story! You did a great job! I love the idea of a crazy Draco, dunno why, but I do. lol! Thanks for writing this!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »