Reviews for Moments of Sanity
OctoberAvenue chapter 25 . 10/25/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. At first I was unsure of how to react to the story. The thought of falling in love with someone who is in an asylum is strange as first. But as I read on, I began falling in love myself. This story is just so heartbreaking and touching at the same time. I cried very hard throughout the last chapter, from the pain to the happiness, and I just love the way you ended it. Amazing job.

And on a lighter note, I also extremely enjoyed reading your disclaimers. "People keep on coming up to me thinking that I'm J.K. Rowling...I just don't know what to do... (and if you believe that... I have some space boots to sell you)." Ahahaha. And i loved Draco and His Mudblood Lover as well!
wintersalad chapter 25 . 10/15/2008
i love moments of sanity. i'm just not sure bout the ending. i've always had some troubles with the concept of what happens to a person when memories are lost. i believe that forgetting is dying. who we are is build from all the experiences we've lived through. tho you've stated that the old draco is gone, you've still ended it with the two being together. i do not believe in their relationship holding true and i find it incredibly unfair to draco. i believe that you should be clear in what you want to choose: hermione's love for draco lasting in memory (for that is where he will only live) or some plot twist that has draco recover from both spells- because we can never have everything. believing that we can will only bring forth greater misfortune. who hermione loves is the old draco, not the new one. she may feel that she is, but only because she projects her memory of the old draco on the new. the new draco is most likely confused and desperate, but will feel the pressure soon enough and feel resentment towards hermione. it is best for the two to just part as strangers, for they are strangers. whether there will be a new relationship, where the new draco is understood to be a different person, or not is up to the author/reader. and there's always the slight chance of miracle of both spells being broken-cough-
Sweety14 chapter 25 . 10/14/2008
I absolutely loved this story! The last few chapters had me sobbing like a baby. I could actually feel how much she loved him and how hard it was for her. You are an amazing author. Keep up the good work.
Tearrer chapter 25 . 10/6/2008
I honestly don't know what to make of it. I can put myself in Draco's position - old and new - and I can place myself in Hermione's position, yet I don't know which I like better. Poor Draco. He finally got his chance at love through all of his hardships, and it was ripped away from him by the person who loved him. Would he have been able to remember anything through the spell that would have been torturing him for the rest of his life? Or would he have been lost in the spell all-together, virtually dead? I really am curious, and if you have a definite answer as the author I'd love to know X.

And Hermione having the strength to do that was incredible. That's why stories are so great - the characters are people we all want to be. They can do things none of us would be able to in real life and get through those things with their head held high. That was a clever "ending" to the spell, too. I liked that there was an out - although it wasn't one that resulted in a very happy ending.

But... arg. I don't know. Would you rather live without knowing the love at all? Or die but remember it happened? I think I'd choose death, honestly. Maybe its just the situation, but I'd take the pain and anguish for the memories of such a feeling. I'm going crazy here trying to explain what I'm thinking right now, and its not working all that well lol.

Your story was a tragedy, and I'm always on the fence after I read one. Did I like it? I love everything up to the last three chapters, which I am iffy about. We all love happy endings, but happiness isn't always an option for someone's ending, as you displayed nicely.

So, in general, I loved the content of the story and your style of writing! And I loved the story's originality from start to finish. It really was one of a kind ;). I know it took me forever to finally read to the end, but I'm glad I did (I think...). Great job with the story and good luck on future projects!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
AnonymusHPF chapter 25 . 9/29/2008
That was li9ke one of the best bloody dramionies ive ver read & trust me ive read a lot of the stories amazing as it is but if you could write an epilogue it would be really sorta curious to know how they wound up in life .

Anyways its great even without changes.

princessinct chapter 25 . 9/25/2008
Wow, this was an amazing story.

I hope you add an epilogue... I'd love to see some happy new memories they make together.

ExTaCy925 chapter 25 . 9/23/2008
i would luv 2 read nd epilogue plezz do it!
Weeshnah chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
So considering you wrote this before DH... it's really good... a lot of things were the same. Like, the never-ending bag; Neville becoming a professor at Hogwarts; Draco kissing Hermione. Oh wait, that wasn't in the book was it? Oh well :)
Weeshnah chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
So... I don't like that Harry and Hermione like each other. Hermione is supposed to be with Draco!
Weeshnah chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
I liked your description of Lucius in Azkaban. Really cool.
Weeshnah chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
I feel so bad for Draco! With his mom dying and all. :'(
Weeshnah chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
o.0 What's going on? How come he keeps coming back to reality? I guess I'll just have to read more!
Weeshnah chapter 3 . 9/14/2008