Reviews for Moments of Sanity
EStrunk chapter 14 . 6/21
So much tension in this story. Wow. Lucius stalking Harry was really creepy. I'm hoping they have it out. Hermione needs to get some sleep too.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 6/21
I'm still worried about the locket she's wearing. I have to say that this story is never cliche' or predictable. Horrible about Mrs. Malfoy. Has Hermione done anything to make sure that St. Mungo's is guarded against Lucius?
EStrunk chapter 12 . 6/21
The bit with Harry was awful. Is it the horcrux still living in him? Hermione really should be more professional than to keep kissing Malfoy, even though it is good for the story.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 6/21
For some reason I love Luna and Ron together. Putting a Malfoy necklace on wasn't a good idea though. So sad that she feels she has to fake it for Harry, although her reasoning made some sense.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 6/20
Lucius is a mess. The bit with Draco at the end is kind of scary. He doesn't seem sane or under control and could do anything.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 6/20
Poor Harry. The press doesn't exactly help with this tricky situation. Hermione and Draco's dialogue was wonderful fun. Lucius's escape was a big surprise.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 6/20
I feel so bad for both Harry and Hermione. Draco's diary was interesting - still a prejudiced jerk, but also in a horrible position. The description of his mother's song was beautiful.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 6/20
I was afraid of something like that with Harry. Nice foreshadowing. Creepy books in the library. And a diary! That should be interesting.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 6/20
Harry is making me nervous. Is he going to ask Hermione out? I'm a bit worried about Lucius showing up too. What will he do to Draco now?
EStrunk chapter 5 . 6/20
The voices in Draco's head are horrible. Glad he at least got one word out. Great ending.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 6/20
So - she's already helping, but what did she do? And can she/will she do it again?
EStrunk chapter 3 . 6/20
Pretty grim, although the bit about Lockhart was fun.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 6/20
I love the magical (literally) details like the door opening charm. Fun to have a party at the Weasleys. So glad Fred is still around
EStrunk chapter 1 . 6/20
An insanity curse is a truly horrible idea. Not really looking forward to Draco's POV here.
Your story is so great! Please write a short-sequel or an epilogue...you can do whatever but you just have to continue this wonderfully intricate story. (:
941 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »