Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Queen artemisia chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
Brilliant. Well thought out and wonderfully wrote! You should try writing for a spot of cash in the future, I trust that you'll do swimmingly. Keep up the good work.
WithAnAngel chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Incredible! I can't even begin to describe how incredible this story is. I didn't realize it took you 4 years to write, but it's beautiful in every single way. Wretched? Yes. Inspiring? Yes. Painful to read? Absolutely. An amazing, raw, and real work of art? Without a doubt.

The emotions you poured into this are so honest and inspiring, and you built the story up in such an enchanting way... I don't have much else to say except INCREDIBLE job. The journey was exhilarating!
Sarge51 chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
I loved every word in this story. It was very well written and it captured my attention for all of four days until had everything read. It was wonderful and I loved the ending, thank you for writing it. I love stories of Draco where he overcomes being an absolute arse via any number of situations. I hope you continue to write and enjoy it.
TaintedDaisies chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I just spent the last 7 hours of my life reading this. I have NO regrets NONE. I'm just in love with your story. Your style is amazing, and you really know how to convey the correct amount of emotions to the readers. I never felt like you were force-feeding me the emotions and forcing me to feel for the characters. You're SIRIUSLY AMAZING ;)

BTW have you heard off the song Demons by Imagine Dragons? It's like made for this story.
littlemisselvee chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Very well written and a rare treat to read. Thank you for painting this wonderful vignette.
hassina chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
woww!
you're a very talented is the best dramoine fic I've read so far.I wished you were jkr cause im sure you would hv done better with the story.
xCrysi chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Wahhh, so good im crying!
Dramione Baggins chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
This is definitely my number one dramione story. Great job. Ilysm
Hikaoru13 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
seems like draco is suffering from schizophrenia... and harry's the crazy one
awesomegirl3388 chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
Amazing. I favorited it. Hehe. Made me cry so much!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
That was the cutest thing ever! The interaction between Draco and Hermione left me all warm and tingly inside. Now, i'm off to see if you started the sequel.
hgdmforever chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I love lure luv loooiove this story
lord periperi chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
It was a beautiful, achingly wonderful story. Really, I felt heartache with Hermione, and I felt for Draco.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Gross. Yulks. Draco had not brushed his teeth for 6 months. Lol.
PastHopingFor chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my favorite Dramione stories of all time, no joke! Thank you! :) I hope you did some sort of sequel/epilogue though
878 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »