Reviews for Moments of Sanity
lord periperi chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
It was a beautiful, achingly wonderful story. Really, I felt heartache with Hermione, and I felt for Draco.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Gross. Yulks. Draco had not brushed his teeth for 6 months. Lol.
PastHopingFor chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my favorite Dramione stories of all time, no joke! Thank you! :) I hope you did some sort of sequel/epilogue though
Rogue Pandamonium chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH...everything so wonderful and terrible and tragic and heart warming and breaking and...damint! I loved it.
musicluver008 chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this story! It was like...hot cookies out of the oven. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE, I'M ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DO A SEQUEL. I think I might choke on those cookies if you don't. Please! I will seriously check everyday to see if you do one.

Again, loved it! :)
takeawaymyimagination chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
This is just grand! Nothing I've ever read before.. I knew obliviating Draco will be the answer! Heh.. although there are no other closure to what happened to the other characters, I still like your ending. Keep writing!
XXheartlessrobotXX chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
That was so beautiful. I swear, I sobbed like five times. Thank you. It's hard to find a beautiful story that can get you sobbing these days.
DragonArtemis chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
You made me cry in the middle of a class, you evil author.
But that aside, I only like stories that inspire some sort of feeling in me. You had me crying for about ten minutes. This was adorable, plausible, loving, depressing, inspiring, and other such nice words. I applaud you and this is now one of my favorite stories. Being human is about the feelings that are inspired in us, the relationships that we form, and the stories that we leave behind.
She Who He Loves chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
*cries and claps* so beautiful! I don't know what to say about this. Its such a heart wrenching then warming story. I'm going straight to your profile now to look for a sequel. I love the Draco and Hermione you've written here, and your plot is wonderful. I have to admit I'm a sucker for "Healer Granger" being stuck with Malfoy under some sort of illness, but this def top 5 in my list. Thank you for writing, its been a pleasure to take this journey. I laughed, cried, threw a fit when my net didn't wanna load the next chapter, and chewed my nails to the white meat reading the last two chapters. Thanks again, this is def getting a fav. XD

SWHL
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
This is so good. I cried, good piece. :')))))
OPatron chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
Wow! This is the BEST Draco/Hermione fic on this site! Would you believe me if I told you I actually cried? Multiple times in fact. Hahaha! Okay, I'm going to go read your other stories now :)
ayecabi chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story is amazing. Write more Dramione story, please... I've come to a condition where I long for your story. There, I said it, though it's a bit dramatic. Pleaaase? *wink*
Kelsey chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Still enjoying. But somewhat confused about how Harry knew she was at St. Mungo's when Luna was covering for her.
Kelsey chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
He had watched in fascination as the horror had crossed her face, followed by confusion. She had swayed dizzily and her face had paled. y for it to be more of a third party observation. But it fit better to have it more from his perspective. Is it clearer now?

Beta edit?

Someone probably already mentioned that.

This story is interesting. I like it.
Deathly Still chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
Out of all the million angst things I've read, this story is the third to ever make me cry. Brilliant! I love how you put the emotions in.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »