Reviews for Moments of Sanity
EStrunk chapter 25 . 6/22/2016
Wow! Great ending. You achieved that sweet spot of an ending I should have seen coming, but didn't. Why didn't I even think of that? I love that Harry is trying to redeem himself. Draco was sweet and more innocent. The hopefulness was amazing. Thank you for a fantastic story.
EStrunk chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
How painful and grim. It did make me want to visit Berlin. My heart breaks for Hermione's effort to "live splendidly."
EStrunk chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
First off, it made me nervous that they didn't apparently ward the ward, although it would have made me nervous if they did too, given the possibility of Draco being seized by the curse. Beautiful time together, especially the awkwardness caused by Hermione's emotional state and what she had to tell him. Devastating last word.
EStrunk chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
Harry has been such a jerk, but I still feel for him - having to unexpectedly run into memories of Hermione kissing Draco. Luna is absolutely wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
How did Lucius get there before Harry? What took Harry so long? Where is Ron? This is awful (and wonderful).
EStrunk chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
I hate evil Harry. So happy that Hermione's going to work on getting rid of the curse.
EStrunk chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
Lovely reunion. Hermione needs to work on the curse. Lucius at the end was terrifying.
EStrunk chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but doesn't she have any healers following her progress with Draco? I do love your Luna. Her thoughts about knowing when you're in love were wise. Hermione does need to talk to Harry.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
I was afraid that something like that would happen. I do hope they are both okay.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Glad that Draco is genuinely warming up to Hermione now. The bit about the portrait of Frederick and the fear it caused Draco was awful.
EStrunk chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Real Draco has the oddest sense of humor. I'm wondering about the change to the past that has Hermione not knowing about what happened in the bathroom between Harry and Ron. I'm hoping Ron can help with whatever is going on with Harry.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
So much tension in this story. Wow. Lucius stalking Harry was really creepy. I'm hoping they have it out. Hermione needs to get some sleep too.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
I'm still worried about the locket she's wearing. I have to say that this story is never cliche' or predictable. Horrible about Mrs. Malfoy. Has Hermione done anything to make sure that St. Mungo's is guarded against Lucius?
EStrunk chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
The bit with Harry was awful. Is it the horcrux still living in him? Hermione really should be more professional than to keep kissing Malfoy, even though it is good for the story.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
For some reason I love Luna and Ron together. Putting a Malfoy necklace on wasn't a good idea though. So sad that she feels she has to fake it for Harry, although her reasoning made some sense.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »