Reviews for Moments of Sanity
EStrunk chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
The bit with Harry was awful. Is it the horcrux still living in him? Hermione really should be more professional than to keep kissing Malfoy, even though it is good for the story.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
For some reason I love Luna and Ron together. Putting a Malfoy necklace on wasn't a good idea though. So sad that she feels she has to fake it for Harry, although her reasoning made some sense.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
Lucius is a mess. The bit with Draco at the end is kind of scary. He doesn't seem sane or under control and could do anything.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
Poor Harry. The press doesn't exactly help with this tricky situation. Hermione and Draco's dialogue was wonderful fun. Lucius's escape was a big surprise.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I feel so bad for both Harry and Hermione. Draco's diary was interesting - still a prejudiced jerk, but also in a horrible position. The description of his mother's song was beautiful.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
I was afraid of something like that with Harry. Nice foreshadowing. Creepy books in the library. And a diary! That should be interesting.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Harry is making me nervous. Is he going to ask Hermione out? I'm a bit worried about Lucius showing up too. What will he do to Draco now?
EStrunk chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
The voices in Draco's head are horrible. Glad he at least got one word out. Great ending.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
So - she's already helping, but what did she do? And can she/will she do it again?
EStrunk chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Pretty grim, although the bit about Lockhart was fun.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
I love the magical (literally) details like the door opening charm. Fun to have a party at the Weasleys. So glad Fred is still around
EStrunk chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
An insanity curse is a truly horrible idea. Not really looking forward to Draco's POV here.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
Your story is so great! Please write a short-sequel or an epilogue...you can do whatever but you just have to continue this wonderfully intricate story. (:
HappyGuest chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
This story had a shaky start but finished nicely. Thanks for sharing.
Hotmamantx chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
Going to follow this I know it's complete but I can hope for an epiloge
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »