Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Weaselbee chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
LOVE this story! It's unique, and I have missed it! I can't wait to see what happens! :) Update asap!
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Thanks for the new chapter! I liked this chapter! Please update soon!
Midnitewonder21 chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
that was a great chapter... I was waiting for it and then one day poof there it is... oh thw wounders of email...anyway i love how you portray draco in this part of the story..him living in his mind to escape the evil thats contraling him...it was brilliant...keep up the good work!
Diokomen chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
i like it a lot! i cant wait till you update
marauderExtraordinaire chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
hey, i adore this story its very engaging and realistic. I love your seer idea, and i think you should make it Hogwarts because you could see his interactions between friends and enemys with the school background. please update very soon.

take care :)

x
Lunatic Lover chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
another brilliant chapter! I can't wait to see how they interact. Update soon!
Angelo Del Ghiaccio chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Hey, I think it sounds good!
Mystery of the Night chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Hey this is a great story! I can't wait to read more! I think you should do that story you were talking about...make it a story! It'd be awesome!
Midnitewonder21 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
this is really really good you need to keep updating no matter what kind of reviews u get! keep up the good work!
nady chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
hello

well,

hmm...i have not much to say...

just that i like your story:)

great work

keep it up

Nady -
Onigiri Momoko chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Ahh, interesting story you have here~

I haven't read the first version, so it'd be interesting to see how this turns out~

Good luck with the rest of the chapters _
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
aw poor Draco. please update!
Weaselbee chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update as soon as possible! :)
greg chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
great chapter,

Your idea about the oasis song sounds great but please finish Moments of sanity first.
jammy dodger chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
as long as your new story doesnt inculde any slash then i am all for it... not that i have anything aggainst slash but... not a big fan of it thats all... nice update... slow moving though... but then again shouldnt really expect it not to be... cause it has a deeper storyline if that makes sense... and harry and hermione? meh... must be one of those marmite things where u love it or hate it... guess where i stand on that one *winks* anyways... hope u update soon
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »