Reviews for Moments of Sanity
tigerlily727 chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
the sequel idea sounds good : ) and the chapter was great!
Tinas74 chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Great update and a sequel sounds great. Just a hint, you would get more reviews if you accepted anonymous reviews...You can change it by log-in - settings - uncheck the anonymous reviews box.
Ghostly Green chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
AHH! Thank God you FINALLY reviewed, silly! Wow, Legion, eh? lol. And Harry and Hermione? And then Malfoy screaming for her? I just-wow. It's so much information to take in... all in one chapter... So now that I'm thoroughly confused and wanting more, you had BETTER (heh) update... erm... today. Again. Because I think that it's the right thing to do :).

And a sequel sounds great.

:).
Jay Orin chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Arrgh!

I want more, damn it!
noirgataki chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
very awesome concept. i can't wait for what happens next to draco and hermione.

jamie
jesmalfoy chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
oh...its soso kool i love it..omg omg plz plz plz update soon!
Fictionair chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Hi, it wouldn't let mr review the other chpater twice so I have to review here. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Fictionair chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
That was so awsome!
Fictionair chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
AWSOME Girl. I am reding you other story everyone has a secret too and love it as well. This is so awsome.
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Fhew, last time you updated was a week or so again. I hate reading awesome fics that arent finished, and then you find out that they havent updated for like a year

But I love this, hope you continue! :D
13alison90 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
EEP! I love this story! It's awesome!
Cami4 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
omg its getting so good...and i like the whole his/her POV...keep it up and update soon!
Cami4 chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
omg this was amazing! on to the next chappie!
Skai07 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
o0o0o0h! Draco not crazy!...for a while...*sniffs* WWAAH! Po0o0o0or Draco! *faints*

Draco:...huh?

Me: NOT YOU, DA DRACO IN DA FIC! *bonks him on

the head*

Draco: OUCH!
Mystery of the Night chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
This is getting better! can't wait! Plz update soon!
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »