Reviews for Moments of Sanity
Diokomen chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
i like it a lot! i cant wait till you update
marauderExtraordinaire chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
hey, i adore this story its very engaging and realistic. I love your seer idea, and i think you should make it Hogwarts because you could see his interactions between friends and enemys with the school background. please update very soon.

take care :)

x
Lunatic Lover chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
another brilliant chapter! I can't wait to see how they interact. Update soon!
Angelo Del Ghiaccio chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Hey, I think it sounds good!
Mystery of the Night chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Hey this is a great story! I can't wait to read more! I think you should do that story you were talking about...make it a story! It'd be awesome!
Midnitewonder21 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
this is really really good you need to keep updating no matter what kind of reviews u get! keep up the good work!
nady chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
hello

well,

hmm...i have not much to say...

just that i like your story:)

great work

keep it up

Nady -
Onigiri Momoko chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Ahh, interesting story you have here~

I haven't read the first version, so it'd be interesting to see how this turns out~

Good luck with the rest of the chapters _
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
aw poor Draco. please update!
Weaselbee chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update as soon as possible! :)
greg chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
great chapter,

Your idea about the oasis song sounds great but please finish Moments of sanity first.
jammy dodger chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
as long as your new story doesnt inculde any slash then i am all for it... not that i have anything aggainst slash but... not a big fan of it thats all... nice update... slow moving though... but then again shouldnt really expect it not to be... cause it has a deeper storyline if that makes sense... and harry and hermione? meh... must be one of those marmite things where u love it or hate it... guess where i stand on that one *winks* anyways... hope u update soon
angelbreaker chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I love the chapter! And Harry does have feelings for Hermione! And Draco is in such a state! Aww... I'm torn. No I'm not, it's Draco all the way.

As for the other story...I like it, but would it translate into a full story? I suppose it could, like he is progressively warmer to said Gryffindor who saves his life...and then perhaps because they aren't enemies he changes the future and he dies instead of being saved! That would be awesome!

Sorry, that's what I would do with that story.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
great chappie...really lyked the description of draco lookin all crazy *sigh* poor him!

erm...well the story ur workin on sounds kl...(im takin it the gryffindor person is hermione?)...i think it would b betta as a oneshot-but it would be a really loongg oneshot;)

neway, update sn,

xxlightningboltxx
saige chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
AGH! I love this story. Update soon!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »