Reviews for Moments of Sanity
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
LOL wow dat iz disgustingly funny, itz a little sad, a little, but seriously it iz hiliariously funny, update soon.
frayedxx chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
wow that was so good. i just wanted to say thanks for being my first reviewer on my edited story. glad u liked it, and i like your story too. it's good.
Katarina McGonagall chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Great chapter, poor Hermione having to take care of Draco!
Katarina McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh, so sad. This is good and very different. I love Lucius and his evil ways!
MRS SASSER chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
i completely forgot about this story.. i dont even remember it, but i should because it's realy good.. i can just picture giving him a sponge bath.. i only wish.. anyway.. to the point.. i love this story! it's a little weird, because i just never wanted to see him in a mental ward.. but.. w/e.. its really good. lol anyway.. update again soon!
Expectance chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Poor Draco! Oh my gosh :( Sadness, he's a crazy person!
Tinas74 chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Very good :) Please show a little more of the crazy thoughts I think there very interesting. Hope you update again soon.
LunaDemonica chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Very good, and thank you for the bread. I was wondering-Did he break the spell or was it just temporary? Oh, well I'm off, and I'm not LunaDemonica-I'm AJ-Remember that, dear!

aj
Mystery of the Night chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Sponge Bath? This is gonna be good! I can't wait to read it. This story is going very well. I like it. Please update soon!p
Cami4 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
lol i liked the ending. it was funny. aww i feel so bad for Draco. :( anyways keep writing this is really good so far, just it would be nice if you either wrote longer chappies or updated more often but your updating actually isn't bad and as my fic was started about 6 months ago and i havn't updated yet...lol keep writing!
miriel216 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I laove this story! it is so funny!
hannah-901 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
im hoping that this is going to be funny but really i think ron would look good in a straight-jacket and so would harry
LunaDemonica chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
hey, ok..where the bloody hell is my peice of cake? NO!I WANT BANANA BREAD! its great love! hope you update soon...i like taking baths with tom felton...well *coughs* reading about them anyway...:-D

aj
Lalia x chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
That's really sad. I cried just from hearing Draco's description.
Tinas74 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I really like this story so far, but would LOVE longer chapters. Also I would love for you to give us some of Draco's POV like his crazy ranting inside his head.
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »