Reviews for Moments of Sanity
saige chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
AGH! I love this story. Update soon!
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
The new story sounds cool. I dont know what it should be though... I usually like hogwarts fics more than post hogwarts, but havinga hbp compliant hogwarts fic would be hard, because I wouldnt think that draco would return to hogwarts. Then again, I dont think the trio would either, so it might work out?

Nice chapter btw, poor Draco :(
La Gitane chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Well, another well-rounded chapter... We're progressively coming to the heart of the story... I can't wait to read more! This is still good and now, I'm really curious to see how you'll shape the Draco/Hermione confrontations and how you'll have Hermione deal with him and eventually help him. I'm guessing it's going to be quite perilous to find just the right pace and even harder to know exactly how to write it, but I'm confident that you have what it takes to succeed.

And as for your Malfoy-is-a-seer idea, well, personally, I think it would be nice to have it HBP-compatible and post-Hogwarts (makes it more difficult, which is more interesting), when Draco and the mysterious Gryffindor (lol) haven't seen each other in a long time. Like, he hasn't thought about her in years, and then suddenly, he has this vision that makes him stop and think and see past events in a whole new light... But well, of course, you're the author and you'll decide what you want to write. ;)

Read you soon, amicalement,

Emmie chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
o this is getting really REALLY good, poor Draco!...god i never thought id say that...please update as soon as you can! though this chapter was definatly worth the wait.

take care

x
LolaInAPearTree chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Good story! Yeah, the first chapter was dark, But that's OK! Keep writing!
angelbreaker chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
O...interesting. But wait, what's happening with Harry? Hm..is there a little love triangle going on around here? I'm transfixed. and you lied! You said you'd get it done by monday...it's wednesday now! grr..
angelbreaker chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like it a lot!

I didn't read it before the revamp and it's got me very interested... You said that you wanted more reviews in the next chapter, and I get annoyed with that too...on one of my stories I've had 2 thousand hits and only 30 reviews! So I'll try to review all the chapters for you.
La Gitane chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Well, this new chapter was definitely worth the wait! You're taking things slowlier this time and, like I said before, it's exactly what was needed to turn an excellent idea into an excellent story! Keep going and good luck with school (I'm currently trying to learn for a law of trusts exam... blah... it's the worst subject ever).

Amicalement

a vision of violets chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
hey, great work so far. keep up the good work!

love,

a vision of violets

xoxoxo
Lunatic Lover chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
I didn't read the previous version of this story, but i am loving this one. Keep up the good work and update soon!
saige chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
I love this story. Hope you reach twenty reviews so you update soon!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
i luv this fic!

i hav a feelin its goin 2 go very far!lol!

update sn,

xxlightningboltxx
Emmie chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
okay, now you have me on a mission...please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...ha there! 21 please's,... dont make me move onto the updates! or i swear i'll...*shifty eyes* ...me blackmail *gasp* never!

Seriously though this is, or rather was one of my all time favourite stories on HP fanfiction and i think you have already improved it! so i think its going to be amazing, come on please?...ha did it again! I think this is a really, really great idea for a fic and i really want to see a large juicy chapter with some Hermione and Draco action...please!

take care

and keep writing!

x
emmie chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ah continue now! i loved the first 1!
La Gitane chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hey!

I read your story for the first time yesterday, and today I found this new version. I think it's a good thing that you're redoing it. Not that the first draft was bad, mind you. It's just that I felt too that things were moving along a bit too quickly and that it was a bit out of character for Hermione to drool over Draco like that, when she's just found out he is totally insane. My guess is, she would rather be completely flummoxed by this turn of event and wacking her brains to find an explanation, researching records, books and so on, interrogating people, etc... rather than getting turned on by a man who's become only a shadow of his former self... She's quite the self-righteous one our Hermione and she would more likely pity him first (after the first round of bewilderment and, also maybe, of mistrust and weariness), which don't go together well with lust, I think.

But the idea is great and your writing is good. Plus, I like the new prologue and I have a feeling you're onto something very interesting here. So I hope that you'll post the next chapters very soon, 'cause I'll be reading them eagerly.

Amicalement,

La Gitane

PS: I hope you weren't offended by my first paragraph, it really wasn't meant like that...
954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »