Reviews for Burning Flames
Pandababe110 chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
this was a GREAT FANTASTIC story I LOVED it so much suspense and murder so cool write more stories like this one. i really liked the part where mokuba told seto that he could see him it was so sweet to see that he was ok. i dont remember if it was in this chapter or another but the part where "mokuba" said he was sorry that he was going to have to kill kaiba oh the suspense!:) ok byebye PB110
Safire Lupe chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
i love it even if its short
yamiseto'sgrl chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
i though it was great. -adds 2 favs.-
jhdghrju chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Wonderful Wonderful
yamiseto'sgrl chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
this story is very good. i cant wait till the next chapter!
ttSerenity chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
wow this is really good. But it could use a bit more description to make it even scarier. Don't get me wrong, I was shaking while reading this but yah. Just a suggestion, keep updating!
tcganimefan chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Well you could have done more research, but it's still good. Please update soon.
tcganimefan chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
These must be increadibly powerful ghost, being able to stay visible through so many sudden changes in the amount of energy in the room.
YO chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Awsome story! CONTINUE!
Marik lover chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
O.o i like they story alot! write more! please?
yamiseto'sgrl chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
very good. the story it very interesting. please update soon!
dragonheart711 chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
i like your story line but you take things to quickly time travels really fast and you don't have much detail justslow down okay? i finished chapter one and i was like WHAT? . !

dragonheart711
Udon noodles chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
x_x umm your story is so cool!X_X but reading it at night really freaked me out! but keep up the super-duper good work!
yamiseto'sgrl chapter 2 . 11/30/2004