Reviews for Everything Changed that Day
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
While I enjoyed the Jason/Trini pairing (there's not enough stories about them!) I was so frustrated reading this! I get that you were trying to place obstacles in their path, but it was one miscommunication after other! First it was Jason thinking he took advantage of her and Trini thinking he didn't mean it; then it was the two of them thinking the other was in love with someone else; then it was Switzerland and the Gold ranger business (now that's a legitimate obstacle); finally Trini thinking he wanted her to leave and Jason thinking Trini wanted to leave. So much of this could be solved if they just sat down and actually talked through it without any interruptions and miscommunications again. After the first miscommunication and it looked like they were going to get through it, only for another miscommunication to be introduced had me really annoyed and frustrated. Made me want to yell at them and tell them to stop jumping to conclusion and making assumptions, but instead actually talk to each other. In the end, I'm glad they got together but annoyed that it took so long because clearly most of their troubles could be avoided.

Other than that, the only other critique I want to make is your POV. Switching from Jason's to Trini's is not a problem but you switched from first person POV to 3rd person POV. You started with 1st person POV, switched to 3rd for like a sentence, switched back to 1st, and then finished the rest of the story in 3rd POV.
Antoria chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
For one freaking second I thought they were not getting back together. It was the scariest moment of my life!
Thanks so so so so much for this beautiful story. I hope you continue writing about this lovely paring.
Antoria chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
OH MY GOD! I want to cry so badly! but I'wont because I believe this story will have a happy ending. It must be.
Antoria chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Another good chapter.
Antoria chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I even felt that passionate kiss! Oh gosh! It was so awesome!
Thanks for this chapter.
Antoria chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awww... poor babies! I really enjoyed this chapter.
CelestialEnchantress07 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
This story was adorable! You wrote it so well that I felt the angst the entire time! :)
ClassicTVfan chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Oh wow! That was such a great story! Towards the middle of this chapter I thought that Trini and Jason weren't going to end up with each other. I loved it! Trini and Jason all the way!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Wow... you actually had me worried on this one! I kept yelling at the computer to both Jason & Trini! But this ended on such a sweet note. Made all that pain & suffering at their inability to just let the love be a WHOLE lot better. :)

Thanks for posting this!
Mimi2 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
AW! I loved it. Jason and Trini are such a cute couple.
bec7012 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
woo! i love jason trini fics, although i do like to pretend they never left angel grove. i liked it a lot
BBGROOVE chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Please don't let that be the last chapter...they need to be together...please write more...or atleast an alternate ending chapter...PLEASE!

~Briar
jadedXelement chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
oh jeez, you got my eyes watering. wow, you totally wrote their goodbye perfect! i hope you update soon. seriously you should write other stories with this couple, their my fav and your doing a great job! update soon.
jadedXelement chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
wow. this is so sad!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
omg! ) that was a really good first chapter. my heart totally broke at the end. good job!