Reviews for A Dog Makes Three
Vermilion Angel chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
*Hitches breath*

Oh wow, that was really good. I'm really quite moved. Fantastic
rebelcat chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
sob

I did not see this one coming at all.

There will be a happy(ish) ending, right? Even the end of Old Yeller had a little happiness. Please write more ASAP.
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
that was so sad! just when you think everything will be fine... *sniff* great chapter, more please!
Rebelcat chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
I just had a chance to sit down and read this. I'm enjoying it very much! I really like the dog, and I like the way Starsky and Hutch are keeping it light even though they're in a tough situation. Very in character.

Please post another chapter soon!
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
aw, such a good dog! things seem to look up now, wonder what's next. loved the line about hutch giving starsky a warning before he pukes *g*
Starsky's Strut chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Whew! Sorry I'm late reviewing. My muse has me working overtime - Again.

I think my reviews for this story are starting to repeat themselves. Great, Wonderful, Tense, Well written...

Same goes for this chapter.

Glad that they found the 2-way!

Can't wait for Ch.8
Kreek chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Hi, you can tell that you really know what a dog is all about. The way you describe Gordo's (love the name!) actions and expressions is so realistic. This goes for the guys too ofcourse!

Nicola chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
A very entertaining story, I have been coming back regularly to check for updates - you kept us all hanging by a thread, waiting for Chapter 7!

I hope you don't mind me pointing out that, with his hands tied behind him round a tree, Hutch couldn't have shushed Starsky with his finger to his lips (or did I miss something there?) Also, they were in an earthquake/cave collapse, not an avalanche. But I DO love a story like this with lots of H/C, and the repartee between the guys is very in character.

Looking forward eagerly to Chapter 8
MacCartney chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I can't believe that this just keeps getting more and more exciting! Keep writing, PLEASE...I need to know what happens!
Kreek chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
You can't leave them like that for a couple of weeks! Well, guess you can. But this was great. I love the whole hurt Hutch thing! Poor Starsky, losing the Torino. Good writing, good work... and I'm sure chapter seven will be even better! Can't wait.

Starsky's Strut chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Okay, I gonna repeat myself - This is a WONDERFUL story that just keeps getting better and better!

First off- I like the quotes at the start of each chapter.

The poor Torino! Poor dog! Poor Hutch! Poor Starsky!

I just *LOVE* the subtle humor that is threaded throughout this story. Laughed at the Taco Bell um... bug story (tee hee!) Gross but funny. Sounds like something Hutch would have told Starsky. *VBG*

I can't wait for Chapter #7! Please keep up the great work!
Kreek chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
GREAT, GREAT STORY!

I love your humor. Also loved the part where Starsky gets a glipmps of Hutch's past. I enjoyed this very much and could picture them being hurt in that cave. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Starsky's Strut chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
OMG!

What an amazing chapter! Ran the gamut from funny to frightening *shudder*

The bear... *shudder again*

*Deep breath* Whew! I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 6!
Starsky's Strut chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better. I like the details and the banter. Interesting that both guys have their left wings 'clipped' as it were. I anxiously await more!
Stormyrose chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Merry Christmas. Keep 'em digging.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »