Reviews for Secrets and Shadows
julianne chapter 15 . 1/17
This is a great story but there is no way that Jack would not have put the pieces together before Daniel. Jack being former Black-ops would live in a perpetual state of semi-paranoia. I know where you are coming from with Jack seeing Pete's point of view, which is an unusual angle, but no matter how much he might empathize with the guy he would never ignore evidence to the contrary.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 21 . 5/31/2018
This story is fantastic! I'm so glad I found this and HS :)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 5/31/2018
I KNEW IT!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 14 . 5/31/2018
Jack's car and now Teal'c has been hit? Hmmmmmmmmmm
AgentKalGibbs chapter 12 . 5/31/2018
I had to walk away from my computer for a few minutes after that last part... :{
AgentKalGibbs chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
This one made my gut hurt... good angst, here
AgentKalGibbs chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
*drowning in my hatred of Shanahan* ...
lindergail chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Know I'm late to the party, but wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this. My take on Shanahan was always that he had a much darker side than the PTB dealt with so I was fine with offing him! Oh, and thinking about it, I have enjoyed all your writing. Good work. Hope you're keeping in up in other places. Best, Vicki
bec chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Loved every word!
mgamberger chapter 21 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful fic! This evil Pete was great :) thanks
Josephine Martin chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Absoultely fabulous! A really enjoyable read.
Harmne chapter 21 . 1/16/2011
Good story, hated to see Sam even *thinking* about taking Pete-the-ass back! Little sad near the end but still leaves us on a positive note. Great writing!
purrfus chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
I'm not really into Jack/Sam. On the other hand, I like well written and this was. This is also the only story I've seen where the possible effects of Jolinar's presence were considered during the story. Good use of detail.
petitestars chapter 21 . 12/22/2008
Excellent story. The most realistic and in character fic of any that involve Pete and pregnancy.
jafacakes chapter 21 . 5/4/2008
Wonderful story, thank you.