Reviews for Xander The Champion Rewrite
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Omg! I love your story! I can't wait to read more! Is I'd

Going to become part of the little family too? It would be totally awesome if he did! Please update asap. In the meantime I wish you good luk and no writers block. Good luk!
Lei2990 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I absolutely love this story and the idea behind it. I seriously love the idea of Dru becoming human again. I think that OZ/Dru should become a couple just because she deserves to be with someone nice and he deserves someone who does love him. I love the dark Willow thing and the pining Buffy. And then Cordy/Doyle. I think that those should be the other couples in the story. But it's your story so do what you will. I also think that they should rescue Fred so that Angel could have someone. I always thought that they should be together. So anyway, write more soon! I can't wait for the new chapters.
Lei2990 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
I like this version better. The evil Willow just throws something better into the mix. So does the addtion of Dru. I like the fact that she is in it but good this time. Personally i thought that she got a raw deal with Angelus and the whole crazy thing. You really have to continue with the story. But maybe Doyle and Cordy could get together without him dying. Maybe add Gunn and Fred into it too. I think that this is a good story and I can't wait to read more.
kain-boa chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
great story so far, can't wait to see it updated
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.
sil chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
more!
maliek chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
I love what is going on! Doing a wonderful job! Keep it up:) I think that this is a wonderful story!
Layce74 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Hm . . . this looks good.
TheDeadWalk chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Cool Cordy joins the cause. Nice. Great addition to the story. Keep up the creativity.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
GREAT FIRST CHAPTER.
Naturally Grown to be Better chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
You need to use , marks more often
Blackguard chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
This is a really good fic so far, but i noticed that you seem to have a few spelling errors, you might want to double check what you write before you post it, but still, keep up the good work
LifeisFated chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Loved the inclusion of Dru as the souled one. Willow becoming unbalanced was truly inspired. Please continue.
LifeisFated chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Great story. Loved the pairings as well as the story line. Can't wait for the rest.