Reviews for That One Fateful Night
Joey baldwin chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Please make the next chapter it's getting better
Th3goodguy chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I'm lovin it!
pokeshipper-ashxmisty chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
That was awesome!
luvpuppies819 chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
guilty or not, guilty or not!oh yeah great story
Lisa chapter 16 . 7/23/2007
OMG PWEASE UPDATE SOON! this is the best story in the whole world your graet at writing storys BUT I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! (heh heh like my six year old act?)
Spiraea Kozak chapter 16 . 5/29/2007
Wow, when is the next one coming up? Its been... more than half a year!

Anyway, just one thing to point out... Brock's surname is Slate, not Stone.

Great Job anyway~
sykilik101 chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
Well, it's about time! Jeez, I thought you'd forgotten about this fic! Well, whatever. Still a good chapter, although it seemed a bit short to me. But, that's just me. It was sad that Delia died, though. Hurry up and update!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
Vapid Philosophy chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
wow the plot thickens

well its really really good so much drama

very creative lol
zombie hippie chapter 16 . 7/17/2006
You should have said Ash was guilty! It would have made a good plot twist on getting Ash saved at the last moment. I don't believe Mrs. Ketchum is really dead, I think she is still in there. The fever is a good plot add-on but a little to dramatic.

Don't kill Ash off for he is my favorite character in the show. Keep up the good work!
Doom187 chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
So Azeroth had you in its nasty orc infesteed grip huh? Damn World of Warcraft and its highly addicting nature. Nice Dumbledore arm BTW update soon
blueMnM415 chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
*sniff* Im gonna cry, it brought tears to my eyes . I cant believe you killed Mrs. Ketchum(well... techincly it was TR... but you know what i mean)! I made me tear up, and know they are all out to kill Ash again, what else is new -! Well, great job, please update soon!
gilmaxter chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
welcome back White paladin it seems you still kept your writing edge. the chapters perfect.
Neo Namco chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
Finally you updated! damn! it was ok, i wasn't particuarlly fond of it, i guess it sounded a little off, but that's ok, it's been like 6...7 months. so i understand that. i dont like that Ash's mom died. oh well. but i did like the Ash and Misty tender moments in there, especially with the river and all. May 18th is the date i went to my first Phoenix Sun's playoff game in 2005, and the day Randy Johnson threw a perfect game in 2004, good date. im bored as you can tell
Kojho chapter 15 . 1/8/2006
This is fantastic, I've been reading it for months. Write the next chapter soon!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 15 . 11/15/2005
you're so...evil! i like the story, but due to sophomore year in HS, i've been unable to look at this much(sigh). anyway, still as good as it's ever been. romance much? HE'S INNOCENT! WE KNOW HE'S INNOCENT!