Reviews for No need for a Heart
K a t r i x a chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aaaah memories. I remember reading this way back when...its just so nostalgic. I shall eagerly read more!
Steph2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I kind of like the fact Sora turned on them. It's always a cooler story in my opinion when a good guy turns bad. It makes them cooler.
Kickassia chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
this story is absolutly amazing! JinxSora all the way!
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
GAH too good to stop! my eyes they burn! NEED SLEEP BUT NEVER STORY FIRST!
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Cool story so far!
Epona1995 chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
I know i am like really late on reviwing but keep writin great writer and i really want to know what happens write more.:(
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMG I'm writing a story like this with less relationship. Great job.
DragonProtector13 chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
OMG! I adore this story! I really can't wait to read the next one!
senko09 chapter 16 . 3/17/2007
Are you going to finsh? I hope you update...
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
wow really cool. I hope you update soon i really want to know what will happen to Sora.
The Meta chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
o.0 Ansem is NOT cool. I've been reading this fic for a few days now and I like it a lot. I can't wait to se what happens, so update when you can! Here's a cookie, a Sora plushie, and a Riku plushie!
lazycrazykitten chapter 16 . 1/19/2007
Are you going to finish this story?
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hi~

WoW, I really really liky like ur story xD

In the beginning I was kinda shocked with Sora, but when I read further and further in the story, I pretty like him like that, you did absolutely great job!

Hopely you will write more fictions like these, it's really super (no I'm not sliming, it's just the truth)

When ur site is done, I'll read the lemons
The-Phantom-of-the-Music chapter 16 . 9/14/2006
GAH GAH GAH GAH! -dies, gets up, then dies, then gets up, then dies again- THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! -dies...again-
The-Phantom-of-the-Music chapter 11 . 9/14/2006
OH MY GOD I CRIED! y did u kill jin? -sobb sobb sobb sobb- he was SO AWSOME! -sobb -sobb-