Reviews for Good Intentions
SuckerForDelena chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Hey there!

Me again! Awesome story! loved it! You are great writer! I love your writing! They story was amassing!

XOXOXO

-T
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
BRILLIANT! Great characterization, perfect balance of witty sarcasm and deep emotions and HOT! So true to cannon. Loved the insights on the characters and how you played with them.
kutnerlove chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
good job, but this really isn't exactly rated M...:)
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Great story with great characterization. I always wondered how Sawyer felt after that incident. His hands were trembling and it was obvious that he was not as cool about it as he wanted to be. I think you captured that very well. When Kate calls him "a man who’s never shot a man before", it's ironic given what we learned in "Outlaws" but I could see why she would think so. I loved the interaction between Kate and Sawyer, the attraction, the walls each of them makes around him/her-self, the "one step forward, two steps back" nature of the relationship.
AthenBlade chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was amsome! I love this story. Sawyer was described perfectly. Kate was a little easier than usual but hey she'd have to be so the story could go on. Sawyer's mind was wonderfuly accurate and his actions were just as good.
foxcub chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
OMG. Wow. This is so wonderful. LOVE the Sawyer voice here. I'd almost love to see this kiss over the CM one! Bravo! Now, one word: SEQUEL...
endymion's love chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was an awesome story, apckrfan! You really captured Sawyer's haughty attitude that he can make any woman want him and that no woman can break down his barriers. It just goes to show you how much chemistry Kate and Sawyer have and what a hot couple they'd make. This was my favorite line, it just cracked me up. “I can think of many ways of thanking me. None involve standing up.” *evil grin* I hope you write another one like this one, or a sequel, because that would be great and I'd love to see Kate seek him out for that next kiss...

Thanks for sharing.