Reviews for The 19th Hole
Readergirl24 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love this story :) It's really good well done x
Poppy chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I enjoyed this. The arguments between Kate and Sawyer were realistic and funny. But I can't imagine Saywer calling Kate "sweetness". It's a cute nickname and I like it, but I doubt Sawyer would say that to Kate. "Sweetheart" on the other hand, yes. But that's just my personal opinion.
Other than that, I really enjoyed this! :)
Andy Black Riddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like Sawyer and your fic was really good. I like the way you write. Good job :)
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow that was great!

“First one there gets to come up with an idea of what to do tonight.” - LOL
SawyerLuvR chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
yay 4 skateness! luvd the story! nice job!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
i really liked this fic

well done
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Great story!
foxcub chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Bravo! What fabulous dialogue you have here :D I adore this story!
endymion's love chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
OMG, you so have to continue this story! It was fabulous :D I could so see that discussion taking place during an episode, maybe one or two down the line from where they are at present (with Walt's episode). What Sawyer said about Kate being the only one worth talking to, I do believe that's true. She's the only one who seems to have any sway over his actions at all. And of course, he just loves to tick off Jack hehe, so his suggestion that they leave together was as much for him as it was to see how she really felt.

Thanks for another great story, can't wait to see what happens next...
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I agree with your other reviewer! "The End"? PLEASE come up with SOMETHING so you can continue this fic. Anything! Lol. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character, too, by the way. Awesome job :)

-lordoftheringsfanficreader
Veronica Barton chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
"the end" ! oh come on, that was way too good to be finished... more please!
josephina chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That was good, but why was it rated PG-13? Just curious.