Reviews for Harry Potter and Shadows of the Great Dragons
ShadowMagik chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
Interesting how Harry doesn't get an animagus transformation (at least they don't include the ridiculous magical creatures others include). I would suggest that Harry's shield jewels be eventually able to send more than just stunners. Can't wait to see Harry's other toys ;) And the ultimate power, wow, that will be interesting.
Jarno chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
No animagus? I don't think this is possible. If a weak wizard like pettigrew has an animagus than shouldn't Harry have one? I think the only reason that there are so few animagi is because the proces is difficult. People having a god-like image of Harry, yeah but your Harry seems to be less then average.

Harry's new toy, it sucks. 'the beam of light bent away from its original course, and headed instead toward the silvery shield strapped on Harry’s left arm,' so the shield draws the spell to it, so Harry can't dodge. So if a couple of people cast spells at him then Harry is toast. Besides, it' defensive. It goes against something every fighter knows: Offense is the best Defense. Simply keep throwing spells at it and dodge when the shields sends a beam and Harry has lost the match. Those shards and animagus are a lot better than a stupid shield.
Lucifer's Following chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
Is Harry going to have a kid anytime soon?

What info does Voldemort want from the hat?

Can you make it possible for Merlin to 'pop' out of his portrait?
gaul1 chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
good chapter, wonders harry's next ability
FSL chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
LOL!

:X

SO GOOD AND GOOD STORY! XD
Nic'sim87 chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
Hey dont leave me hanging here. Please update soon. I beg of you to update soon. I love you fic. Where'd you come up with the main idea of this story?
Adelbrand chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
I've read hundreds of fanfiction stories over the years. Your story is the only one that has compelled me to actually review. You have me on the edge of my seat. What will Harry's powers be? Well done!
Drake0x chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
update soon plz preferably b4 my head falls off

ops too late there it goes!
gaul1 chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
good chapter, wonders if harry can use the item, byes
Ektor234 chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Great story...can't wait to see what harry ends up with!
Drake0x chapter 15 . 9/26/2005