Reviews for Harry Potter and Shadows of the Great Dragons
secretlovers chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
let me guess, an elf and dragon fell in love and had a baby
onlooker38 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
You lost me at the gun. I stuck around for a little bit after that. I'm Done now. There are no guns in Britain. If you are going to tie the muggle and wizarding worlds together, please use real facts. In America we can buy guns. In Britain you can't. Not handguns or rifles. Maybe some bird guns. your idea is original but that's about it. your characters are paper thin. Harry is a complete dunce.

Now getting past all that crap. Please do not stop writing. I don't like your style, but that does not mean you should stop from one bad review.
IchigoRenji chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
more...please, pretty please with a charry on top!
crocket chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
lol a rubish genie that is truley harrys luck.
crocket chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
read-headed think you mean red-headed. spotted a few other mistakes as well. Enjoying story so far but think old Dumbles would be bricking it more.
Darkness618 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this is good so far
Draeconin chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Okay, I'll review. Starting off in one scene and then going back in time to see what led up to it is a good dramatic effect - once. Doing it over and over and over again in the same chapter looks like bad planning. The material itself is good, but the way you present it... Not so much. I think you should have presented your initial scene, and then jumped 'WAY back, and told everything else in a linear fashion. The use of 'meanwhile', 'otherwhere', and other such words would be helpful in such an endeavor.
Albaholly chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Why the hell is this chapter backwards chronologically? I cannot really see the need and it massively conflicts with the progress of the story.
Sergio Dumbledore chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Please continue your History is really a great history. Don't push in hiatus...write please jijiji

Don't Worry y have to wait what is necessary...

chaos
Heffronma chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Great story,

When are you going to update? Did you realise that Chapter 20 was updated over eight months ago ( 06-23-07 ).

I hope to read Chapter 21 very soon, otherwise I shall have to read from Chapter 1 again when you eventually do update.

From Mark ( PLYMOUTH, GREAT BRITAIN )
jimhh chapter 17 . 3/26/2008
I am not sure if I want to continue reading your story, for one thing i think you have already made ole Voldymort way too powerfull, and all of the so called light artifacts have very bad side effect's, not to mention that you made Harry pretty week, you have to remember Harry is not dumb, he is probably as smart as Hermonie he just hides it as he was taught by his aunt and uncle not to get better grades than Diddy Dukins. It dosen't even look like you are going to update this either so I may just quit reading it now.
aalens chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Still an entertaining story - the last couple of chapters needed more careful proof reading though as they are littered with typos etc. - if you would like me to do that for you when you write new chapters please email me at info bircats dot com (please remove spaces etc) .
aalens chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I am enjoying this fic because it seems to be an original idea - and is well written in the sense of being written in English which flows well and it is entertaining.

Just a couple of suggestions; more careful proof reading might avoid typos such as 'nourning' for 'moaning' and 'bare' for 'bear'. Also I do not think apathy means what you seem to think it means. Thirdly, when one says or writes that something is 'literally true' that means that it really happened and is not a figure of speach. So Harry 'litterally' bearing the weight of the world on his shoulders would mean the world was actually, physically, onlying top of him and squashing him with its weight - whereas what you meant was that he really had to bear the weight/trouble of the world on his shoulders i.e. you meant the figure of speach and not that really the world was lying on top of him

NOTE! The above critique was written before I read your profile and saw that English is your 3rd language. I was astonished. It was fairly mild critisism for someone whom I assumed was a native speaker so for someone who speaks English as a third language it is hardly critisism at all - Your English is marvellous in that case!
The Fat General chapter 20 . 10/5/2007
Hi,

Can I just say that it is a very interesting and unique story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. That said in regards to constructive criticism there is one or two points that I feel need to be worked out. Firstly, the extent of the magical artifacts and their powers. It's no longer a simple matter of knowing the spell or being a powerful magic user...now it's all about having the right items and you can be above everyone. Secondly, I thought that whilst the descriptions of the battle scenes through Europe/Hogsmeade etc where very cool, the overall description of the war is lacking. (e.g the muggles don't notice anything when the huge army of undead walk across europe / why the dark lord hit eastern europe first? And why, if Hermione can apparate from egypt to bulgaria can't the Death Eaters do the same?). But overall it is a brilliant piece of writing, with no noticable grammer/spelling mistakes and an interesting and above all action packed storyline.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

TFG
Merrymow chapter 20 . 9/30/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »