Reviews for Harry Potter and Shadows of the Great Dragons
HM chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Great update! Liked the decription of the new Azkaban under Voldermort's control. I really hope to see this fic turn out to be an H/Hr. Even more I look forward to seeing what Harry will do with his new (but questionably) gained freedom. Will he be travling the world to seek out new knowledge and training in defeating Voldermort, will he be making new friends along the way, and are Ron and Hermione going to kill Harry when they finally do meet up again. LOL! Well, I can't wait for the next update. So update SOON!
Andais chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
MysterioX chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Cool description of voldi’s fortress. But wasn’t that a bit ooc for mrs. Weasley ? she’s more like the type that would cry non-stop and then blame it on the person that was on guard at that time.. And I hope that you are not thinking about letting remus going with harry. It would be cool if harry did this by himself

I am begging you again to not make this a harry/hermione fic plz
MysterioX chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
excellent starting very different from recent fics planning his death.

But plz dont make this a harry/hermione fic
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
really love your story it is really good
TopQuark chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
hmm interesting
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Well, I really enjoyed this chapter. That was a bit tactless of Ron, giving Hermione a letter like that after his friend has been reported dead. I hope she turns him down just because of that! I do pity Harry once he meets his friends again, though. Keep writing, as even though you don't have many reviews, I think you have a great story here.
DaBear chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
oh fun, this looks good
FSI chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
FSL chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
stupid wont let me signed review.

homercboy chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
this rocks i can beleave im the only person whos reviewed so far well its great
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
I like this story. The Harry-trains-himself genre is really hard to make original, but I think you have an excellent beggining. I didn't catch any glaring mistakes. I definately think you have an excellent begging for a great fanfic. I look forward to your next update.
Mikito chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Great story!

I like it so far!

Update soon!
Keeper Darius chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
this is good

update soon
evil-pillow chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
this is so good! plz hurry uyp na update!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20