Reviews for Harry Potter and Shadows of the Great Dragons
Olaf74 chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please try to continue it very soon!
Lord Zander chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
Good story, I usaully hate stories with demons in, however this story is amazing and i kinda understand uoy general idea, at least i hope, great story
FSL chapter 20 . 7/8/2007
Priapus chapter 20 . 7/6/2007

i just read the whole story you have wrote so far, and it is really good stuff!

i did not sleep all night, but it was worth it!

i started reading it at 3am-ish and now, 07.45, have finnished reading upto chapter 20.

its very good stuff, and i am happy to have read such a good story.

as this is the first time i am reading it, i can offer no critique, but, some time after sunday, i plan on re-reading this so i can do so.(its that good)

i have a question though, would you like me to review each chapter via the button(submit review) or would you like it all in one e-mail, each chapter being sub-headed?

anyway, thanks a bunch!
Jc chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
Just wanted to say welcome back!

I read the last chapter again last night. When I awoke this morning to see chapter 20, you wouldn't believe how relieved I was to see it. I was worried that we had been abandoned. After reading this chapter I am once again back to awaiting the next chapter of the entirely excellent story!

This is still one of my all time favorite HP fics!

Thanks for updating!

Olaf74 chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
SwordOfOblivion chapter 20 . 6/26/2007

DawnsRedemption chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
WOW! Im so glad you updated, I really like this story. Dont give up!
hockeyman chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER! im glad you are back though _ i thought u died or something lol. well i can't wait for the next chapter. it will rock ii bet D
SwordOfOblivion chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
the 'going back in time as you go forward in the chapter' is really annoying. I think I skipped half the chapter cuz of that...
DehVap chapter 20 . 6/24/2007
Great Chapter! Can't wait till the next one!
TEC chapter 20 . 6/24/2007
Two very exciting battles. I do look forward to hearing about the warship!
hash4uall chapter 20 . 6/24/2007
glad that u have finally updated... cant wait for the rest of the chapter... and i like the way u have potrayed harry's magical powers.. ignorance of using wandless magic was amazing...
Morbious20 chapter 20 . 6/23/2007
Bloody amasing , It's been so long since you had updated I was afriad you'd abbondoned us. Great to see you still going at it .
Passing Girl chapter 20 . 6/23/2007

Long time no update. I love this chapter! I love how everything is coming together and that you don't make anyone or any one side too super powerful!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »