Reviews for Diamonds Arc Story 3: Futures in the Mist
Trepidatio chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
SQUE!

So, I had to go back and re-read the other two stories since it's been forever since I last read this arc. I had given it up for dead a few years ago, and I'm so happy that you revived it and finished this story. Well, I've bookmarked you, so I'll keep an eye out for the next installment. Hugs and kisses.
kitsuK8 chapter 17 . 10/13/2005
yea! finally an update! and geesh! at the end and reading the author notes i was worried you wernt gonna continue this! then i read on! yea! more stoires! whoop whoop!

~*~loves~*~
Dragonchic1 chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
Great Job! I am so glad you finished this, and even more happy you have more to this arc! I love this story, and can't wait for more. Again, Great job
BlkDiamond chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
After I found this I had to go and find your other stories. These were very very good and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Please don't take too long.
IvyZoe chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
um...I just found this story today and I read it all already. I just have one important question...Why was Rogue coughing so much?

I know that it mught mean nothing...but I have a bad feeling about it.

update soon!
BJ2 chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
*stands and claps* Bravo! What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. It's been an incredible journey so far and I, for one, am beyond thrilled that the story doesn't end here. I will always be looking for something new from one of my favorite authors. :)
Dragonchic1 chapter 15 . 9/1/2005
I want to tell you again, how much I enjoy your stories. You make your characters believable, and you describe so well I can actual “see” what is going on. This is a rare, but good, thing J. So, keep up the excellent work. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
kitsuK8 chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
omg an update! no way! haha yea! thank gawd! i thought this was a frozen story! ahh i loved this chapter! twas soo good! sad that emily died..i mean i guess i suspected that she would but still! wonder what will happen to remy now! ahh please dont wait soo long before you next update! twas torture waiting this long!

thanks!

~*~loves~*~
helppuppie chapter 15 . 7/8/2005
oh my word.. i absolutely LOVE this piece of PURE ART you have created.. da way u write Remy.. its brilliant.. absolutely fantastic.. you are an amazing writer! o my word.. im in shock of how beautiful that story is. STUNNING..
BJ2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
First, thank you for not giving up on this story. It's too good to never be finished. You have real talent, and I hope whatever you do in RL lets you use it. Second... wow. Such a sad but brilliantly thoutht out chapter. I'll never think of Emily as an enemy again. She was amazing under your care. Marvel could not have done better. As a matter of fact I think they could learn a thing or two from you! Thank you SO much for sharing.
Laura-trekkie chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
Poor Emily :(. Those scenes on the beach were quite touching, and I'm intrigued by both the plague Emily mentioned, and the box of memories she's left behind.

I liked Beast's rather ingenious Rogue-stretcher too :).
Wildcard186 chapter 15 . 7/4/2005
Oh man. And to think I thought you had given up on this. I'm so very glad that you haven't. Just...amazing way of wrapping up the storyline. I love hhow you have cultivated and fleshed out the character of Emily into a real personality, rather than an anonymous 'green lady'. Awesome story, still one of my favorite arcs to read and re-read. I can't wait for more.
deanaberry chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
how soon is there gonna be an end?

i dislike suspension
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
oo i luv this story! no matter how many times i read it, it is still a great read!
Laura-trekkie chapter 14 . 12/14/2004
This just keeps on getting better, can't wait to see what happens next.

Is Shadow King dead? Is New Son? Will Remy and Emily be able to separate?

Update soon, please.