Reviews for Throughout Time Year 7 The End of Innocence
Floss chapter 36 . 2/25/2008
Oh I don't want everything to go all squiffy for them now that they're all so happy!

And you know I hate to say this but I missed Riddle in this one. Damn you you're the only person who's made me take a fancy to Riddle! Evil woman, I know who you're working for now ;)
TheJazz chapter 36 . 1/4/2008
Aww! That was the best last scene ever! Super cute and wonderful and DRUNK, and that always makes a story better. I think.

However, I also like the very foreboding nature of this chapter, with the visions and the bad mood and the taunting girls (at one point). I loved it.

What a way to start the new year! Woo hoo!
Krstna chapter 36 . 1/4/2008
I love the whole thing. The graduation and how you didn't linger because it is rather a boring thing. And then the dance, how you supplied on the details needed to realise they had a great time. And I like the fact that you ended it with the sentence 'clinging to their last moments of innocence' because I think that is probably true. And I love how you captured that feeling.

NativeMoon chapter 36 . 1/4/2008
OMG Sasha! I thought for sure Lily and Noelle's roommates were going to get into some kind of ruckus with them over their dresses LOL! You are really upping the ante now - these visions are amazing and we can see that this time of innocence is drawing to a rapid close. I have to say I cannot wait to see how the next installment of this series comes into being. Poor Samantha - she's really going to be in for it! The Blonde chap - Lucius? Hate him! And Severus - you know I can never get enough of him (he needs a good woman rofl -poke-). And poor Noelle - it will be interesting to see how her life plays out as we step into life after Hogwarts!
NativeMoon chapter 35 . 11/24/2007
OMG! Tom Riddle... Noelle... *SPEECHLESS!*

This chapter - just out of this world! I didnt see any of that coming ...! Noelles arms going up around his neck...! So most of the best couturiers are witches and wizards eh LMAO! Brilliant! Noelle needs to fess up to the Order and Sirius about everything!
NativeMoon chapter 34 . 11/24/2007
You know, I just feel sorry for the lot of them. So much DOOM... People being forced into empty marriages... Bloodlines... Connections... If only the sun would come out for them all... Noelle's father is such a heartless bastard...
NativeMoon chapter 33 . 11/24/2007
Girl - you actually had my eyes welling up with tears at that proposal. Makes me almost like dear ole Sirius hehe. And Voldie-making his debut - I practically jumped out of my chair! So very well done - and it made me wonder with fear what was coming! So James and Sirius have woken up to the reality that what they have signed up for is very much life or death. If only we didnt know how THAT was going to turn out 8(
NativeMoon chapter 32 . 11/24/2007
MY GOD! You certainly know how to up the ante! I SO love the twists and turns to this wonderful story! Poor Severus - as much as I love him you cant overlook the bad stuff. Noelle...the torment of having visions. But we have a vision of Samantha with the Scar-Boy himself and his sidekicks! WOOTNESS! Man I cant believe its been SO LONG since I read...! OK onto the next one! Keep it coming mamma!
Floss chapter 35 . 11/13/2007
Oh my god I just did the biggest dorkiest gasp at the end of that chapter! Only you could make tom riddle all sexy! Wow that was seriously worth the wait but now I need to know what's going to happen next. More Regulus, and dare I say it more Tom too please!
Krstna chapter 35 . 11/6/2007
Amazing. Absoultly amazing.

I loved the whole sight-seeing part in Paris. And the fact that Noelle has some influence over there because of her family. I think that was a real neat touch because I suppose with a father high up in goverment people would want to impress.

Oh and the added touch of Canel being a witch was brilliant. I liked that idea very much.

But by far the best part of this chapter was the Riddle part. At the start with the meeting with Regulus and him in the pub and then the jewels. I like the idea that he's watching her and is for the most part trying to charm her.

It's just wonderfully done.

TheJazz chapter 35 . 11/2/2007
OH! That is REALLY REALLY CREEPY. I'm speechless with the creepiness of it all. EW.

However, I love it when speak French to me...

And I love the dress descriptions! Yay for updates!
Floss chapter 34 . 8/22/2007
Aw I kinda wish her father could have been happy for her.

Should I keep my fingers crossed for a dramatic last minute change of heart where he turns up at the church/where ever they get married at the point where whoever's in charge asks for any reason why they shouldn't get married and her dad says "yes they can't get married without me here"? Wow that was long winded.

Excellent chappy as usual. Loved the girls standing up to the boys. Horrible as it probably will be I can't wait to see those girlies in action, kicking Death Eater butt!
Krstna chapter 34 . 8/20/2007
I liked this chapter. I loved the whole thing with James and Sirius wanting them out of the fighting. THe little joke by Remus made me smile.

Noelle's father needs the broom removed from his arse and maybe then he'll be a nicer person. Loved the tiny little scene with Nicky too. All very sweet

navy face paint chapter 34 . 8/18/2007
You can see it, but I'm frowning. I got more out of this chapter than expected. Chapter was lovely as usual. I can't wait to see what happens with our little Noelle now. Will Nicky ever come to love her husband? Ergh. I'd hate to know what'd happen to Remus then.
TheJazz chapter 34 . 8/13/2007
Oh, I liked this chapter. It was calm, so a nice juxtaposition to the last one. LOVED her father's reaction, and the fact that he's planning a party. Odd, though, that it would matter what kind of bloodlines Sirius has (or whether or not he's disowned) when she can't have babies. Which is very sad, and odd, seeing as ... but then, there's the mystery to your story and it's lovely. Absolutely wonderful. I love this story. And yay for seeing Nicky again! That last bit was wonderful, but I have a feeling Noelle will try to see Olivier once more.

Loved it!