Reviews for Lost Serenade Age
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Heart wrenching! in my vision she died...AHHHH SO SAD! Im bawling my eyes out...good job but sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love the details inscibed here!
Apprentice Writer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I personaly would have liked it better if they both died, but your two endings are both great.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Okay, it's hard to stumble across the ToS fandom and not hear about you.

So, I decided to read a non-Sheelos fanfiction to see how you do out of our element.

I've got to say, I'm impressed! A bit longer than I'd expect for a onehot, but still very good. My favoite part, however, was the beginning. The emotions...ahh. I love pathos. Some typos, but they were rare.

Good job, and happy writing!

Gesea4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
! o.0 You my freind... are a god! This is the best angsty/fluffy/aswomeness Gesea story I have ever read!
Sanosuke.Cigara chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
this was good very well written and had plenty of romance and angst combination to it :)

one thing i've noticed from reading several of your fics so far is your a very well written writer. hope you keep it up :)
FallenStarAngel chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was SO sad. :( I liked both of the endings - I couldn't possibly choose one!

But Presea's death was so sad and touching. I loved all of the emotional thoughts about time at the beginning, and how her last wish was to see a 'presea' flower. I also really liked how sweet and loving Genis was in your fic. It made me really happy(and depressed, because I knew it wouldn't turn out right in the end...somehow.)
Ryu Isaac chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Amazing story, very emotional. I liked the happy endind the most, just felt better I guess.

I would say I cried, but sadly I'm one of those people who doesn't feel emotion too strongly. Not sure why, just how I am.

Okay the story was almost perfect for grammar. I caught about 3 mistake, but it didn't really disrupt the story's flow so it doesn't matter.

By the way, making only 3 mistakes out of 10,0 words is really good, give yourself a hand.
Timmycheese chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
hm I think this story was bit too serious for a gesea story, though it was very good (10 words? o_O)

there was something missing, and HOWO COME YOU COULDNT GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING? just like how they left you to make up the trees name...ugh i cant think of anything ;_;
Ari and Mo chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
OH! This was so sad I cried for literally half an hour! And I don't cry very much. Great job.

I picked the sad ending. Angst makes the world go 'round!
Fallen Angel Veronica chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I shouldn't read stories like this before I go to bed... you kept me up half the night crying about Presea! If a tale affects me as much as yours did, then it's nothing short of a masterpiece.

In fact, I just re-read it again. And cried again. Seriously, your work is incredible.
Stalagmite chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was great! There were a ton of grammar errors but the storyline made up for it! I loved it! So sad though!
cardmaster372 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
That was just so beautiful... it brought tears to my eyes every moment of the way. I am really impress with this long work. It was awesome and the beginning made you think... A LOT! This was just so beautiful... nothing left to say.
the-key-of-the-twilight chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
such a beautiful story! i LOVE the way you write! it's just SO touching! anyways, can i join your C2 community? i'm a big fan of Sheelos so i was just wondering... by the by, AWESOME story and please write more!
susan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
To tell you the truth, angst one-shot like this make me cry a lot... and this one made me a LOT. I am so depress right now, wonderful, but so sad. Hopefully, your Kraine one-shot won't be this sad... I am in tears now! Good like always, this one is definitely worth the read. SO SAD! Depress Minnie... Keep writing is what I mean.