Reviews for A Second Chance, A New Darkness
Kruggov chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Simply. Epic. Hope you will return to this fic eventually.
Hybrid thing chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I wonder, what are the chances of you continuing this fanfiction? Maybe a certain number of reviews asking you to do so? ;) If there's anything I can do to make you get interested in this again, just let me know! And if you're not interested at all in continuing it, let me know as well.
Hybrid thing chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Update, please? It's awesome. You should totally continue it.
zRISC chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
for now.. my only criticism would be... UPDATE A.S.A.P. YOU LAZY BUM! xD!

just kidding :)

The story is truly an epic one. One could picture the movements in battle very well.

That sword... now it would have been truly nice to see it teasing both Ryu and Nina more frequently.

Hope some of that teasing comes in future chapters. And that they say that even Deis was not so bothersome :P

Also, i was laughingh out loud with that line about Kaiser Dragons carrying bulkloads of cargo with no complaint at all... imagined him carrying loads of cargo from a couple of royal chicks in a shopping spree xD!
Vergil 69 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
seriously man how long has it being several month i hate it wen ppl do tis if u going 2 take tis long 2 update then let us noe D:
Weaver Chance chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
I'm loving this story so far and already hunger for more so don't let me down.

As this is my first review of your story let me just say that loved the side effect of his two yrs sleep and wonder if the reason for his transformation pains because he's half human or would that just increase any pain that shifting would cause (so a full blood brood would have some pain but not as much?)

Anyway please keep up the great work!
Vergil 69 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
ehh u noe it be month since u update y so long
Airess Byrd chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
oh, yet another great chapter! _ okay, i will call the flying monkeys off now heheh!
Sol-CloudGuy chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
man i never thought someone would make such a good BOF2 fanfic. Great writing and great story telling, i love how you portray Ryu. Nice battle sequences as well in this chapter i dont really have anything bad to say about your story lets see some more.
Sigbru chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Good chapter. Go Enkidu, go!

I only hoped Nina was that useful in the game. Her spells weren't really strong... Besides I was too impatient to wait for the animation so I just attacked with the ring

I blame the Snes that give little XP and makes you fight thousands of battles to level .
Airess Byrd chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Oh good! i can finally call off the flying monkeys. You are free to live your life without fear of an annoying monkey come flying down and landing on your porch and singing the sailormoon theme song!

hee, hi. i have time to leave a long nice review about the story now! so far, i love what you have done. it's nice to see you still have gerard (sp?) and now a new character! bran seems interesting so far. nina has a blade golem? okay!

i find it interesting with what you have done with teh bof 2 world. wyndia's an empire instead of a kingdom, etc. it's all good! though, i'm gonna have to ask a question. um... just how long is the average wyndian life span?

either way, great job!
Rogue Kaiser chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
That was worth waiting for, I really enjoyed that chapter. Even more so than the original. The addition of Ninas Golem was especially cool, that and the revamped kidnapping. And its always fun to see Ryu dishing it out...

So yeah keep up the good work, I look forward to the next installment.
Sawari chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Alright! Thanks for the update!
Sigbru chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Another good chapter. I think the original was way shorter... I wonder you big chapters are gonna be like *waits eagerly*

Keep up
Airess Byrd chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
YAH! you're like the third author to update thier story that i'm keeping track of! okay, that was completely pointless. *_* um, right anyway, i love the chapter. it was great and keep up the good work. would say more but my brain is missing again and thinking takes a lot of um... what's that word again? Heh, j/k great job :)