Reviews for Cinderella, A True Story
ohsocreative chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I've been in the dark all of these years, this is really the story of Cinderella? That damn Fairy G...
smiley chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
lol! that was so hilarious... not wat i would expect from a 'cinderella' story, but it was very well written. and great rhyming as well! :D
Kaeley Mel chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hey Lolly,

This was awesome, I loved the part where the prince used the song from the bloodhound gang, I forgot the name of it but I used to own a CD with the song on it. it was very hilarious XD.

You are awesome.

From Melissa O'Connor, see ya at school after the school holidays. :D
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Good advice
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i like it! esp the ending!
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That is one of the weirdest things I've ever read.

Great job, though.
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was funny.

:D
Emma chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hey Lauren,

Firstly, that wasn't ur drama play it was for ur english plays.

I was accually plannin on askin if you still had a copy of it coz i tried to remember it but didn't get far.

You wrote this line in just so u could get me to say it.

Fairy Godmother:

Hey Prince. I’m single. I’m so seductive.

Your never on Msn anymore :( Have you got me blocked or something.

Im so bored.

I wanna eat my kittens. M kittens. They're so cute.

For my Birthday (which is today) i got jeans, a skirt, 3/4 lenth pants and a pair of earrings from my mum and a charm braclet with a seahorse charm from my gran. thats all :( only two pressies.

Im so bored. im having a conversation in your review page thing. i wanna do something to celebrate my birthday.

Well i better let u read some REAL reviews. Seeya at School.

Luv Emma
Katey chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
hahaha! you just made me hate Paul even more, bcoz he killed her becuase she was ugly! hahahahahahah! that was really good tho, I LOVE UR STORIES!

~*KATEY
KneazlesArePretty chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I remember that poem by Roald Dahl.

Yours is really good, though.

The other day, I figured out that the reviews actually get e-mailed to people, because I got reviews e-mailed to me. So actually, this is probably going to get e-mailed to you. Which might be annoying, all those reviews. Being e-mailed to you.

So... um, sorry if this is annoying. You know. The review being e-mailed to you.

But whatever.
Chicka chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
OH! That was so hilarous! Luved it so much
joel madden's girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Great. thats all i can say(type).GREATGREATGREAT!
artemesia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hi, Ilike your fairy tale thingies, you should write some more.
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
LOL. I was cackling when I read this. NICE rhymes. LOL.
next- world domination chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
O.O Wow. That's... interesting.

I really did like it, though. Twisted, but hilarious. I love your story Flashlight. D I had to mention that.