Reviews for A Real Relationship
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cute :D
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very cute and very funny! I loved it. Great fic. Some typos, but otherwise brilliant. My favorite part was when Lily and James were like, "You what?" "I what?" That made
me burst out laughing.

One thing was really bothering me though. I read the very first line of your ANand just totally had a WTF? moment. Uh, JK Rowling is still alive.
BumblingFool chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I applaud you.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww! I love how he meant to break up with her but instead wound up telling her he loved her. Mishaps like that pwn. :D
paperchain chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Sweet, and the Marauders made me laugh- "Naked Snape!" Sirius does indeed win at life. I also like that Peter has a personality ;) and "Hairy Potter" made me snerk. James' declaration of love was also very cute. Thanks :)
Harmonykat chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I really enjoyed this; what a great one shot!

Also, brilliant Strong Bad quote. It made me giggle a bit.

KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Quite amusing. I thank you, as does whatever it is that has me awake at such an ungodly hour of the morning.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Marry me now! No, I'm just kidding, but that was absolutely perfect. I adored the interaction between the Marauders (it has to be illegal for people to be that funny), and the James/Lily stuff was just as good. There's no arguing with fate I suppose. But the best moment of all was the Homestar Runner reference made my life. I can't wait to devour your other fics. You're hilarious.
cookiechest92 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
it sort of rocked
otempora chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw. How sweet. Very funny. Hm. I think I rather liked it. Nice work.

Grade : B
terrylove chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I understand that it is both unorthodox and unromantic to propose to someone in a reviw, and even more so since the proposal is based upon the persons ability to write brilliant fan fiction. So be it. will you marry me? I'm quite convinced we'd make a great couple. you'd write, I'd read. what more could one posibly want. er. all jokes aside, I'm deeply and officially in awe of your writing skills. I should be used to them by now but I'm not. big thank yous and chocolate frogs for posting your stories here, and I hope you'll contine writing in the future. /terry.
account chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Lol, great story, lol James's logic!
ESP chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Quite a cute one-shot. I like L/J, but only in small doses, and I like you're funny, clear writing style. It's entierly without frills, and to-the-point while being quite hilarious. Excellent job, goingto read more of your stuff now. Seriously.

P.S. 'The scroll. The scroll. The button. The button. Scrollin' so smooth like the butter on the muffin.' -You know who.
xayne chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I was quite entertained by your ficlet, esp. the part about:

"Everyone will want the Hairy Potter look!"

That was classic.